Ballycross 1/32

F8N

• 3 weeks later...

They sure do..

It might look even better on the blue power version...it was in a box ha ha!.

That whole outfit is a heavy set up..iv one of the t7315s hydraulic glued in the raised position to hold implements up.

9 hours ago, F8N said:

They sure do..

It might look even better on the blue power version...it was in a box ha ha!.

That whole outfit is a heavy set up..iv one of the t7315s hydraulic glued in the raised position to hold implements up.

Holding it up is one thing, but the strain on the top link is something else.

• 2 weeks later...

The joskin certainly looks a high quality model. While there's lads that scratchuild them it'd still be nice to see a similar UK built tanker from a major manufacturer. 

Your man on the bale carting is braver than me! 'ah sure, they'll go nowhere' springs to mind. 

ha ha!..its not a safe load..

I was hoping for a neat fit with them new  at collection bales..but I think they are a wee shade small.

The brushwoods bales are a better fit but not as authentic looking..its a pity as it wouldn't do for taking a good photo outdoors which I occasionally like to do.

I guess I'll either have to get a smaller flat bed or just stick to stacking them in the shed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...