What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any photos of the Muck Spreader Sean?, sounds very interesting

will post some this weekend,hopefully get it in a test fit,plus i need to swap the wheels on it to fit our real one, few alterations and it wont be far off overall,

the uh maize drill arrived on saturday,but been away for the weekend,so just got it now,brilliantly detailed model,and it does look like it will fit to a wiking rear linkage,wether i got a friday afternoon made model,but when folded ,it will not stay folded,so out with the old nail varnish,and see if that works,not happy

post-1769-0-17080900-1430758184_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-34501100-1430758208_thumb.jp

just had a shopping spree on Brushwood's website:

siku john deere gator

siku ride on lawn mower (for my mini garden im doing for yfc rally)

brushwood livestock netting

brushwood dark brown ballast mat

x2 kids globe calf huts

hlt 12ft gate

the uh maize drill arrived on saturday,but been away for the weekend,so just got it now,brilliantly detailed model,and it does look like it will fit to a wiking rear linkage,wether i got a friday afternoon made model,but when folded ,it will not stay folded,so out with the old nail varnish,and see if that works,not happy

Just make sure it's dry before you attempt folding,the nail varnish will dry pretty quick on your wife's nail's,different story on diecast metal.

Regards

Joe.

Just make sure it's dry before you attempt folding,the nail varnish will dry pretty quick on your wife's nail's,different story on diecast metal.

Regards

Joe.

thanks for the tip Joe,only just done it,so will look at it in the morning before work,if it does not work,as the wings are heavy,i will have to make some sort of latches up,thanks again Joe

thanks for the tip Joe,only just done it,so will look at it in the morning before work,if it does not work,as the wings are heavy,i will have to make some sort of latches up,thanks again Joe

Gents can you elborate ...........nail varnish ......what \ why how does it help ,where are you applying it to on the model...etc etc etc

my  dominator 85 arrived today, thanks chris , its a stunning model , very hard call as to which of the case axial flow or this is the best ,both crammed with detailing, think the class just edges it with the opening side panels, but only just both well worth the money  , now lets hope for a old school mf, nh/clayson  and jd from someone

Archived