What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought this laser cut shed kit from a chap on Facebook yesterday, first in a line of laser cut shed kits! Looks really good from the pictures, already have bought some laser cut Dutch barn frames from eBay and really impressed! Recommend to anyone!

fd97c2569bf906e74f0f48bae1071157_zps074c

Saw these on facebook as well, look really good bases to customise for layouts. Are they wooden frames?

Bought this laser cut shed kit from a chap on Facebook yesterday, first in a line of laser cut shed kits! Looks really good from the pictures, already have bought some laser cut Dutch barn frames from eBay and really impressed! Recommend to anyone!

fd97c2569bf906e74f0f48bae1071157_zps074c

Got a link? I'm not on FB!!

Peter

Kit arrived today and I am very very very impressed!! Highly recommend to anyone! It came from Mason Antics who also do the Dutch barn laser cut kits. they are now on eBay for £25 and are definetly worth the money

This the one Will?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bale-shed-300-4-Bay-kit-1-32-/351340817831?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item51cd8b6da7

Something very rare came along today. I had bought some keyrings from eBay a couple of weeks ago after they were flagged up to me by another member on here.

It turns out that the seller used to be a local Same dealer (J S Lewis in Leigh for those that might know them) and he offered me 2 pewter models that he was given as a dealer. These were never offered for sale and he thinks that they were based on a Country Artists moulding in 1/12 scale.

First one is a Same 360 DT

SAM_5312_zpskqllazze.jpg

SAM_5321_zpsfkekz44l.jpg

The engine details is fantastic

SAM_5313_zpschtupi07.jpg

As well as the 3 point linkage

SAM_5314_zpszzmwi8sk.jpg

SAM_5315_zpsnt13qbo3.jpg

Ros joskin terra flex.

U/h Kuhn El 162 tiller.

Rep ag kockerling 620 vector cultivator.

Rep ag ih axial flow 1460 combine.

U/h lemken Sirius sprayer.

Norscot cat 308 e2 midi excavator.

Looks like you been shopping again Chris, nice models  

uh ford 6810

uh lemeken soltair 9 dealer boxed

uh shuitemaker rapide 125

norev conspeed 12-75c header

siku Kuhn dealer boxed front mower

wiking john deere 6930

uh massey 7726

uh massey 7624 white

uh massey 6480 black

ertl 2004 expo john deere buck

ertl 2004 expo john deere buck in gold

That does look amazing Mike! Must be very rare pieces, any idea how many were build? Detailing is very good on them.

Latest purchases from me are a USK Claas Axion 850 and Conspeed maize header. Both from Claas as they were 30% discount. ^-^ Just waiting for the Dominator to come into store now!!

My local dealer used to be a Same dealer Mike and has one of those on their counter, presented to them for tractor sales figures achieved over a certain period of time, no longer dealer for that brand so I shall try and blag it off them sometime

My latest purchase, first for a very long time, UH Ford 5000 pre-Force 1:32 from local NH dealers, had to return empty gas welding bottle and saw it on the counter.

That does look amazing Mike! Must be very rare pieces, any idea how many were build? Detailing is very good on them.

I have no idea how many were made Neils but as Tim has said, I believe they were presented to the dealers for their sales figures.................... so probably not very many

Axial flow arrived today,and it's a model and a half, very well made could do with a few more opening panels? ??? But that's just me, can not fault it overall

That's exactly what I thought and table hooks on the front nice and easy

Archived