Martin's collection.

11 hours ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Glad you like the old girl mate :) 

Thanks again Sam mate, she fits In with the rest of the collection just right. 

4 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Look forward to seeing a few photo's of her alongside the rest of your silage team for this year Martin, Nice addition to your collection :)

Itching to get some photos of the fleet together, bit optimistic perhaps as I doubt even a 1/32 mower could find any grass long enough to cut :D but it will remind us of drier ( hopefully) times this summer. 

• Like 2

nice, wont get me  depressed mind, wrong colour and crop :D:D theres a good few people out rolling down this way over the last week, which is a good sign, whilst its been wet its also been mild a fair bit to,despite the 2 cold snaps . few fields looking like a month or so tops 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks again Sam mate, she fits In with the rest of the collection just right. 

Itching to get some photos of the fleet together, bit optimistic perhaps as I doubt even a 1/32 mower could find any grass long enough to cut :D but it will remind us of drier ( hopefully) times this summer. 

Grass......I seem to vaguely remember in a distant memory what that is, isn't it that lush green stuff that we used to have each spring, was wonderful for turning out yowes and lambs out to instead of the brown doormat that we have at the moment!. Love the fleet by the way Martin, very nice!;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

nice, wont get me  depressed mind, wrong colour and crop :D:D theres a good few people out rolling down this way over the last week, which is a good sign, whilst its been wet its also been mild a fair bit to,despite the 2 cold snaps . few fields looking like a month or so tops 

Thanks Sean. Surprising how much it's dried up the last couple of days here, but a long way off even thinking about first cut. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 844john said:

Grass......I seem to vaguely remember in a distant memory what that is, isn't it that lush green stuff that we used to have each spring, was wonderful for turning out yowes and lambs out to instead of the brown doormat that we have at the moment!. Love the fleet by the way Martin, very nice!;)

Cheers, yes that's the stuff john, although I have to sat that the rain and sleet we had on Wednesday washed most of the clarts away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

Cheers, yes that's the stuff john, although I have to sat that the rain and sleet we had on Wednesday washed most of the clarts away. 

Was it wet on Wednesday?..........:blink::blink::D You have to keep smiling, otherwise this year would drive you insane!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, 844john said:

Was it wet on Wednesday?..........:blink::blink::D You have to keep smiling, otherwise this year would drive you insane!

Most likely. This winter has turned into one big shitty wet blur. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Now   ..that's what I call a class fleet of gear ... the 8100 & TW-15 look the biz  Martin.. But it will be early July at best before they get a workout it seems  

Thanks Justin. There will certainly be no rush to get them prepared for the go. ;):D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice Martin, love the Trima on the 76, what loader did you use again? The 1905 is very tidy, I must admit i fancy one myself now! Are you off to Leslie's sale to buy the real deal to go with it?;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1