Martin's collection.

12 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Looking good Martin, love the weathering

Thanks James, it looks a lot better on your rubber wheels. There won’t be many of this type of trailer looking like it’s just left the factory once it’s reached a farm. 

2 hours ago, 844john said:

I like those a lot Martin, like James says the weathering is excellent. Is the latest one you’ve built based on the Heller trailer chassis?

Thanks John. Yes the Heller container trailer, and the rear of the tractor unit hacked off for the dolly. Wheels are from James. 

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

liking that mart, did ponder doing the same with my spare trailer, but it would have been to big for what i wanted, hence the kit i bought, am i right in saying that low loaders a kit ? or is it one you made, 

Thanks Sean, I’d like to do another slightly different if I find another kit at a decent price. No the low loader I scratch built. 

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

liking that mart, did ponder doing the same with my spare trailer, but it would have been to big for what i wanted, hence the kit i bought, am i right in saying that low loaders a kit ? or is it one you made, 

This is the only kit I am aware of for a KOBA low loader.

I highly recommend it

https://www.das-werk-models.com/products/sonderanhänger-115/

we have not had a summer down here as yet dull days with just a few hrs of sunshine ,we have not had a lot of rain just 5minute showers which stops harvest for the rest of the day ,last weekend was wet but only 5mm over the 2 days we could have done with a bit more to get the rape growing that we have planted 

10 hours ago, smithy said:

we have not had a summer down here as yet dull days with just a few hrs of sunshine ,we have not had a lot of rain just 5minute showers which stops harvest for the rest of the day ,last weekend was wet but only 5mm over the 2 days we could have done with a bit more to get the rape growing that we have planted 

It’s been a funny old year weather wise Smithy, all the right weather but at the wrong time. Have you got finished harvesting?

11 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I see a Tw15 Gen 1 mowing today with a JD 1360 mower near Dunmanway.  And another TW15 Gen 2 yesterday hauling shuttering for slatted slurry units near Clonakilty. They are still earning their keep around Cork.. 

Still capable machines if looked after Justin, as long as you can work out what the long poles that come out of the cab floor are for😉

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Fantastic bit of photography 🤩

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i have come to the conclusion that you are using pics or real kit her martin , may have to put a post block on you 😄😄

7 hours ago, JEP said:

They are absolutely brilliant!!

Keep them coming!

5 hours ago, justy 46 said:

That's something else.  Jaw dropping stuff to say the least Martin. 👍

Thanks very much lads, Im quite pleased with myself over these photos.

Sean, if only I had a real collection like the model one!

On 8/26/2021 at 9:23 AM, mb86 said:

It’s been a funny old year weather wise Smithy, all the right weather but at the wrong time. Have you got finished harvesting?

certainly a funny year ,we are the same right weather but at the wrong time ,no i have not quite finished mine ,about 1 day on wheat and 1 day on spring barley will finish mine but i then have 22 acres wheat for another mate and then a bit more wheat for my other mate Colin as he is still struggling getting grass baled up ,we will probably run his M/F combine and mine together in last few fields we just need the sun to come out ,been a dull few days here wheat is 18%   

• Like 1