Martin's collection.

1 hour ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Love the transit Martin, great scene

Thanks James. A couple of finishing touches still to do to the van but I had half an hour and the sun was shining😉. Your decals look just right. 

Edited by mb86
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks James. A couple of finishing touches still to do to the van but I had half an hour and the sun was shining😉. Your decals look just right. 

I'd forgot I had anything to do with it, oops! Glad they went on okay though

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 5:46 PM, justy 46 said:

So realistic.. Great stuff. 

On 6/5/2021 at 8:46 PM, jmd said:

looking good martin your not a bad hand at photography either very realistic looking

Thank you both.
I don’t know about that John, its just point and shoot. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Tractorman810 said:

really must finish my pickup now having seen yours mate, i may yet get that one as well if theres any left .

I didn’t get any further with a second kit either Sean. 

58 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I didn’t get any further with a second kit either Sean. 

i managed to get the chassis finished,and painted today, just need to sort the exhaust and spare wheel, also painted the cab interior and front grill/ bumper ,  all in satin black, just need to get some white and silver paint for body tipper and wheels 

• Like 1

Very nice pictures Martin, they could almost be real, and the gear looks spot on! I’m a bit concerned about the dog in the second from last photo mind, looks to me like Platts fitter is about to get a wet back!😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Very nice pictures Martin, they could almost be real, and the gear looks spot on! I’m a bit concerned about the dog in the second from last photo mind, looks to me like Platts fitter is about to get a wet back!😆

Thanks John.  Haha yes, he is soon going to need a fresh pair of overalls. Well done for spotting it though, I put the photos on Facebook as well and you are the first to see or at least first to mention  the dog. 

Edited by mb86
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, 844john said:

Love the photos Martin, particularly with the dust! The fourth one especially could be the real thing!

Thanks John, I’m pleased with how they turned out with a little photoshopping.  🙂

23 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Stunning... 😉

22 hours ago, jmd said:

😍Brilliant Martin 

4 hours ago, JEP said:

Fantastic.

Those evening shots, l'm in the field!!

Thank you all, much appreciated. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Love that 8210..

Thanks Justin. I’m seeing few Britain’s TW’s converted to them lately on Facebook and they just don’t look right in my opinion, as you well know the wheelbase and bonnet are wrong not to mention the engine having side rails. Having said that, my model has side rails but that’s for the front links😉

7 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks Justin. I’m seeing few Britain’s TW’s converted to them lately on Facebook and they just don’t look right in my opinion, as you well know the wheelbase and bonnet are wrong not to mention the engine having side rails. Having said that, my model has side rails but that’s for the front links😉

Yeah.. See them. All they do is change the bonnet stickers and try push them on.  They would probably make more money if the left them original and untouched. 🤣

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, smithy said:

Rain stopped are harvest as well ,and nearly all the roads around here are closed as someone is digging them up ,well done Martin your photos catch the scene just right 👍

Thanks smithy. It’s frustrating isn’t it, I don’t know what the weather has been like with you but this summer it has been lovely - in fact too dry - when we could have benefitted from rain but then as soon as we need a dry spell it’s hossed it down for a few days.  

• Like 1