Your shopping list for 2016..

justy 46

Christmas & the new year is all most upon us ..So whats on the list between now & this time next year.. I can see alot of Britains being added to my collection over the next 12 months or so & a few other models from other various brands all going well. I collected most of what I was chasing last year including a USK McHale Fusion, Replicagri Fiat 130-90 to name a few which I am very happy with. My list for for 2016 is as follows..

BRITAINS

DB 996 & 1210

Ford TW-15,25 & 35 which will get a few minor tweaks 

Kane Classic Silage trailer

NH T8-435

JCB 4220

WIKING

JD 6210R 

Valtra  T234

Universal Hobbies

NH T7-225 Blue Power

Replicagri 

Renault 155-54 TX

A few others may follow. But the above list are my must haves..:laugh:

Slap bang top of the list the Schuco Winter Service Unimog

Closely followed by the Britain's DB 990, not so fussed about the other one simply due to the cab.

Britain's Fastrac 4220 as its a stunning looking tractor.

All the updated Welly wagons if they make an appearance but in particular the Scania and Merc. If they introduce the new Renault T Series that'd be a massive plus

Round the list of with one of the Schuco 6x6 MAN's most likely the THW Hiab one.

I'll sneak a Scaledown Roadless Major and Broughton Winch on the end too!

Like Justin, I got most of what I was looking for in 2015, including a few out of production models, so my list for 2016 is quite light, for now.

The six sod G-B plough and the six sod Amazone plough are both potential purchases, to put manners on two of my Fendts.

The two UH T7.225s are also on my horizon (as is the rumoured UH T6)

A Steyr 6125 and 9105 could also make it onto my 2016 list.

The Claas Cargos 8400 is another strong possibility.

Definitely on my 2016 list will be a DBP 1124 and 1164. I've been promising myself that pair for a long time now, as well as the Towse Trading MH121

An MFM Ford 8700 is another long overdue purchase, and I'd really love to see an MFM MF1135.

If I win the Lotto I'll be commissioning Mr O'Reilly to make me a model of a very interesting 8m seed drill I came across the other day.

But mostly, for me, 2016 is going to be about building my own stuff, such as Scaledown kits, Mason's Attic sheds, scratch build Lee trailers, and a 12m Garford Hoe.

Well not too sure at what 32nd models i'll buy over the next 12 months....come to think of it I not too sure what 16ths i'll buy next year either :laugh: ..... there are builds in the pipeline with Andy at Classic, but which ones will come to the Valley will be down to the man himself, but I'd like to get a few bits finished myself that seem to have been on going projects now for far too long........ :laugh:

6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Well not too sure at what 32nd models i'll buy over the next 12 months....come to think of it I not too sure what 16ths i'll buy next year either :laugh: ..... there are builds in the pipeline with Andy at Classic, but which ones will come to the Valley will be down to the man himself, but I'd like to get a few bits finished myself that seem to have been on going projects now for far too long........ :laugh:

You might want one of these for your 1/16th collection Paul,

Regards

Joe.

6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Regards

Joe.

Wiking claas tucano 570, jag forage harvester ( these are on order at claas)

uh new Holland t7.225 new version.

weise deutz c190,

weise SAME, ( deutz c190 with a different bonnet)

uh amazone plough,

A few scaledown kits,

usk deutz combine,

usk claas single rotor rake,

uh Kuhn twin rotor rake,

wiking kramp trailer,

three oaks marston/ Richard western trailers.

not much off the shelf stuff really, got enough tractors for the time being, need a plough and maybe a uh mf 390, hedge cutter

self build stuff will be mf 5400 steep nose's one with loader

mf 6270

mf 575

8 - 10 ton grain trailers

6 or eight man veg transplanter so enough to be going on with 2015 unfinished models too

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Wiking claas tucano 570, jag forage harvester ( these are on order at claas)

uh new Holland t7.225 new version.

weise deutz c190,

weise SAME, ( deutz c190 with a different bonnet)

uh amazone plough,

A few scaledown kits,

usk deutz combine,

usk claas single rotor rake,

uh Kuhn twin rotor rake,

wiking kramp trailer,

three oaks marston/ Richard western trailers.

Chris,you say you have pre ordered the claas tucano and jag forage harvester,any release news on these 2? thanks Chris

38 minutes ago, paulali said:

Chris,you say you have pre ordered the claas tucano and jag forage harvester,any release news on these 2? thanks Chris

They have a part number in the new 2016 catalogue Paul and it is on their system, I have no idea when they will arrive, I am just waiting for a phone call mate.

58 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

They have a part number in the new 2016 catalogue Paul and it is on their system, I have no idea when they will arrive, I am just waiting for a phone call mate.

thanks Chris,got my hands on the catalogue,just thought you might have known when they were due,thanks for replying Chris

20 hours ago, SPN said:

Like Justin, I got most of what I was looking for in 2015, including a few out of production models, so my list for 2016 is quite light, for now.

The six sod G-B plough and the six sod Amazone plough are both potential purchases, to put manners on two of my Fendts.

The two UH T7.225s are also on my horizon (as is the rumoured UH T6)

A Steyr 6125 and 9105 could also make it onto my 2016 list.

The Claas Cargos 8400 is another strong possibility.

Definitely on my 2016 list will be a DBP 1124 and 1164. I've been promising myself that pair for a long time now, as well as the Towse Trading MH121

An MFM Ford 8700 is another long overdue purchase, and I'd really love to see an MFM MF1135.

If I win the Lotto I'll be commissioning Mr O'Reilly to make me a model of a very interesting 8m seed drill I came across the other day.

But mostly, for me, 2016 is going to be about building my own stuff, such as Scaledown kits, Mason's Attic sheds, scratch build Lee trailers, and a 12m Garford Hoe.

If that's a light list I'd hate to carry your bags after a serious shopping session 

;D

4 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

not much off the shelf stuff really, got enough tractors for the time being, need a plough and maybe a uh mf 390, hedge cutter

self build stuff will be mf 5400 steep nose's one with loader

mf 6270

mf 575

8 - 10 ton grain trailers

6 or eight man veg transplanter so enough to be going on with 2015 unfinished models too

Nice to see smaller and older stuff

18 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Regards

Joe.

Not too sure about the big tracked artic Joe, but already had a discussion with a certain technical man of many talents about the 7800.... and the possibility of the differences between it and the more UK common 77 and 7810's..... Like David said wrong colour really but do have a couple of Deere's about ;)

15 hours ago, Pete said:

If that's a light list I'd hate to carry your bags after a serious shopping session 

;D

I scare myself sometimes ::)

The two DBPs, the MH121 and the 8700 are the only real contenders for 2016. The two T7.225s are strong possibilities.

Putting some bobs away to replace my car and my laptop are probably going to have to take priority though, as I need both to earn my living.

Archived