whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Just arrived in the post, 1/35 Hasegawa Hitachi Excavator kit, looks like a nicely made kit. Will stick some pics up when built. 8 days posted from Japan, excellent service!

IMG_20170808_130625.jpg

I was looking at one of those friday before i went away, i do agree looked a very nice kit , and if honest a bit bigger than 1/35 i thought  

5 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Just arrived in the post, 1/35 Hasegawa Hitachi Excavator kit, looks like a nicely made kit. Will stick some pics up when built. 8 days posted from Japan, excellent service!

IMG_20170808_130625.jpg

looks good James,hasegawa do great 1/12 motorcycle kits as well

Latest arrival...Siku Manitou MLT840.  The UH model is far more detailed if you want an accurate model though you are stuck with the muck grab.  More plastic than you would expect from Siku (chassis).  I think it catches the shape of the real vehicle well and some extra details will help.

20170812_092028.jpg

11 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Nice update Erik, and good to hear your better now.

My latest is a couple of Scania V8 R730 6x2 version from farmmodels.nl via Mandy, fingers crossed they'll be here next week

thanks a lot and would like see them

These 3 followed me home from a truck show yesterday! OOPS

and also the FTF 5000 came in the post yesterday too. Is there any other member on here that has one that can clarify something for me? It has model number 1 on the side of the box, is that its number 1 made or number 1 in the FTF series?

20799839_1429030783849695_8502389634695369981_n.jpg

I'm in the process of replacing some modern tractors with my fav past classics for my refreshed layout and bought my second JD7810 yesterday,  which was the last one in Deere dealers JW Doubledays stocks for an acceptable £61.  Theres very few about again online and prices of those are around £80+

6 hours ago, bluegreen said:

I'm in the process of replacing some modern tractors with my fav past classics for my refreshed layout and bought my second JD7810 yesterday,  which was the last one in Deere dealers JW Doubledays stocks for an acceptable £61.  Theres very few about again online and prices of those are around £80+

I noticed that - was thinking of getting one - though on balance I may just go red again and plump for an MF 7726 instead.

Their fairly scarce as well Joe,  and a very nice model .....................my 7726 has better tyres than the original 7624 and smarter suspension detail:)............mind you the JD7810 will be much more valuable,  look at the prices of Wiking 6930/7430 on ebay....£100 +++  and they could've been bought for under £30 back in 2015 when they were first obsolesced .

9 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

These 3 followed me home from a truck show yesterday! OOPS

and also the FTF 5000 came in the post yesterday too. Is there any other member on here that has one that can clarify something for me? It has model number 1 on the side of the box, is that its number 1 made or number 1 in the FTF series?

20799839_1429030783849695_8502389634695369981_n.jpg

mine has number 1 also

Archived