new 1/32 universal hobbies in 2017

Tractorman810

has anyone heard much about stuff for next year?? seems unusally quiet so far, sure i saw somewhere about a new mf56?? with loader .

have also notice a few of their old 1/16th stuff seems to e appearing in 32nd now like the mf35 versions and the massey harris workbull,so prehaps we will see the mf165 and cabbed fords appear with luck

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MadMark said:

Might even be a 8210;):-X

Ah, there goes my pocket money again this year!!! ha ha! 

I'd love if they did one, there is gap of 10 series 6 cylinder models of that era. 

25 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Should the wheel rims be red in colour !!

gebraucht-Zetor-Crystal-12045-Allrad_201

This is the first version, a "Museum Edition", I think more versions will follow later this year..!!

21 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

it will probably be 7700,7710 mk1, 7710 mk2 and 6700, 6710mk1 in 2wd and 4wd configurations.

No doubt they will c*ck up the rear fenders again etc, which will lead to a host of conversions............happy days;D

tell me about it bluegreen!!!!!

On 01/01/2017 at 6:35 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Maybe 2017 will be the year for the 90/94 series Case/DB's..........or then again...... Maybe not.......

Really wish they would crack on with these

NEW News from the front line hot off the press no model pics yet due end of February this year Taarup DM1350 in 1/32 scale limited numbers to start with, you can order from me now as I have just placed my order. Martyn's Farm Models 01449 673220. Email martynreeve@btinternet.com 

(as of yet no new 1/16 scale just reruns)

image.jpg

5 hours ago, mf135 said:

NEW News from the front line hot off the press no model pics yet due end of February this year Taarup DM1350 in 1/32 scale limited numbers to start with, you can order from me now as I have just placed my order. Martyn's Farm Models 01449 673220. Email martynreeve@btinternet.com 

(as of yet no new 1/16 scale just reruns)

image.jpg

OHHH MY GOD

Thanks for sharing that bit of news Martyn, that's a bit of a shocker....... didn't think UH would have tackled anything like that. Though I wonder if a later version of that single chop will be available too as when Kverneland got involved with Tarrup they sold some of the single chops but with green wheels and a Kv/tarrup decal instead of the old smiley cow and yellow wheels :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

oo thats more like it,old school kit, suit a nice ford 5000 or mf590 nicely, just need a nice trailer or two from that age to appear from someone

the new kane trailer from britains Sean?or are both different era's,so about 70 hp on the forager then?

Archived