new 1/32 universal hobbies in 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

and still being used!

Novel way of using the joystick for the loader to operate the hydraulic chute controls in your clip Joe. Can't say as I've ever seen a chute piped up like that afore, though would be nicely at hand in the cab :) 

My Britains Ford 7600 Qcab paired with that will do very nicely .. Only thing is a few older silage trailers are needed now . Nearest thing that will do for this harvester for now is the old Britains  MF 200 tipper with high sides !!

Was the Taarup forage harvester always 3 point linkage mounted? It just looks slightly strange with the drawbar sticking out past the offside rear wheels.

Other than that, it is a great video and I like the music as well;D

24 minutes ago, robbo said:

Was the Taarup forage harvester always 3 point linkage mounted? It just looks slightly strange with the drawbar sticking out past the offside rear wheels.

Other than that, it is a great video and I like the music as well;D

They did a trailed version as well Mike, still the same offset design rather than in-line but not sure if that got phased out when Tarrup introduced the first of their doublechops....Think I have a brochure for the trailed versions somewhere.....

one i wouldnt have got,and as Sean says,the ones i have ever seen have had the gold chassis,and red wheel rims,also not sure if the headlights should be in the lower part of the front grill,but i suppose that was uk spec,the uh one may not be,the 160 does look good though

13 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i was undecided on the old zetor 12045 ,as i have not seen one in that colour scheme,all the ones i have seen have been a gold chassis , but i think your pic has sold it for me now chris

First release looks like it is based on the livery that adorns the 12045 over in Zetor's own mueseum. Hope they release another variation, and I wouldn't mind seeing a 2wd 12011 too having photographed a very nice example last year.

P1000047.JPG

P1200413.JPG

1 minute ago, walterderwent said:

That's definitely the most recognisable livery. Also the livery of the 12045 I photographed at Tractor World ( dark chassis / white wheels ) is the later paint scheme to the one you have posted Paul, prior to the range being updated.

you know your stuff David

2 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Thanks Paul, just enjoy finding out about different ranges and variations like this. Here's a later style Crystal with the updated cab.

P1030974.JPG

there is one like that David on a remote farm in the middle of Dartmoor,still working away

I believe the forager that uh are making is the trailed. version of the dm1350, having made around 30 of the linkage mounted versions I can understand why they chose the trailed version as it is a bit easier to make, the linkage mounted version has more setting up in both transport and field mode. It'll be a welcome addition and it would be linkage convertible if folk would want it that way, I remember using a 1350 linkage mounted version on a ih 674 and latterly a jd 3130 so anywhere between 70-100hp would be the norm

On 7 January 2017 at 0:12 PM, justy 46 said:

My Britains Ford 7600 Qcab paired with that will do very nicely .. Only thing is a few older silage trailers are needed now . Nearest thing that will do for this harvester for now is the old Britains  MF 200 tipper with high sides !!

If you fancy building a silage trailer extending the sides of the UH Ferguson trailer would work I reckon 

On 7 January 2017 at 0:12 PM, justy 46 said:

If you fancy building a silage trailer extending the sides of the UH Ferguson trailer would work I reckon 

Archived