Replicagri 2017

chris.watson

the class dommys pretty comon down this way to be honest chris, capable machines but small enough for the lanes and gateways, there are more modern ones about but mostly contractors or on the very  few big farms arround  ,fleet estates run two jd t690's for instance, but thats rare 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Agreed Mark, they could then do the mega out of the same tooling. Mega had two cab types, earlier ones had the white cab and then the vista cab. Do need a comander 116 though. 

Wouldn't say no if they done the big boy of the range either, a Commander 228, several they can go at if they get the basic CS tooling. 

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:46 PM, AJH said:

The Dominator 98 SL Maxi will also follow as Limited (Claas) Edition... ;)

That's more like it Atte, I might fork out for one of those...............Replicagri have finally caught onto maximizing their profits like UH, Wiking etc

A 228cs would be my favourite as well Gav,  Bartlow estates brought a pair with 25ft heads back in 1995 which was the last year before the Lexion took over.   Got some good pics in the attic.

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Its high time someone made a Claas Commander combine!!!    228 or 116, 115 all are good:)

Something like this? :D

597342c1df7ee__57.thumb.JPG.0348a10fb90f29ec52465080f96f66e2.JPG

I'm not for sure if these 2 harvesters are made by Réplicagri, it looks like more like a USK product...

Hi Atte,

Do you actually know if one of them will be a commander, or is the picture just a tease....;)

Would also like to see a Mega at some point, or a straw walker version of a 400/500 lexion.

And for old school - would love to see a consul.

Can but dream..................:)

Who needs wheels when  you have tracks? :P

21 hours ago, AJH said:

Wiking 0%, Réplicagri 50/50

At least 2 Claas harvester will follow (2 versions of 1 model and it isn't a Dominator....) 

;)

7 hours ago, JEP said:

Hi Atte,

Do you actually know if one of them will be a commander, or is the picture just a tease....;)

Would also like to see a Mega at some point, or a straw walker version of a 400/500 lexion.

And for old school - would love to see a consul.

Can but dream..................:)

I definitely agree about Straw walker Lexion...though have always thought a detailed model of a 580 TT would be worth doing, considering how numerous they seem to be.  A small Lexion from the current range would be good too - a 650 for example.  AND - a 480 - that would have made a nice release when the Lexion was 20 years old...with a tracked evolution as a spin off :P

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

I didn't think the tracked version ever saw the light of day??   Anyways a wheeled 228cs has just gone to the top of my model shopping list:)

Not sure if the tracked machines went into official production but they certainly existed. The first versions being badged up as 114CS machines. I'll endeavour to dig out the period picture I have of one that was sent to me by a good friend who worked out in the States. He operated one out there. In the mean time here's a fleet of Claas CS machines photographed by a good friend of mine in the '90s working CWS Farms ( Co-operative Group ) near Goole.

P1100184.JPG

19 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Right we have a 88s general release, 98s limited edition,  and a 98 classic limited edition. So if you want a 88 you'll need to get a 88s and remove the s from it

Can't be too hard, 

have you got your 88s yet mark? 

Have to be careful not to upset collectors/people who will be buying the model (Dominator 88) - and I don't like to hammer a model......but I do think it is naughty when companies exploit a tooling when it doesn't actually represent the real machine - (and I know a lot do it, and I appreciate they need to extract as much from a tooling as possible - that's simple economics) and I'm not talking about minor difference - as I have no problem with a number change - when the base machines are basically the same (i.e tractors - with different powers/different number - but still basically the same machine - or Like the Dominator 98s/98sl/98 classic, again no problem), but with the 88, it is a different machine to the 98 - shorter tank/different layout/different length straw walkers - which then gives a different length of rear hood - so I think it is a little unfair given that these models are sold as "replicas" with prices to match (£70+ in the case of the 88) to pass them off as something they are not.

To me it is like a model car manufacture making a Ford focus - then a few months later badging it up as a fiesta - would they get away with it? 

Not my intention to upset any prospective buyers of the 88, just thought I would point it out - and people can then make there choices....

2 hours ago, SPN said:

Do we know whether the model is an accurate representation of the 88 or the 98 then?

It's a pretty accurate representation of the 98 - but as I said above - the 98 & 88 are different machines - so it isn't accurate as far as the 88 is concerned.

Archived