chris.watson

• robbo pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mb86 said:

What should the differences be between the two dominators?

Looking at the Konedata site - there are dimensional differences between the 88 and 98 - but I am not sure how accurate the site is in this case as it says the 98 and 108 are the same size, even though the 108 was a six walker machine and the 98 was 5...88 also 5 walker.

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Your right about the Fiat Justin not the first time they've done it or any other models firms.  Just think all they had to do was print off a new decal and a new model comes on the market.

Maybe simple things like give the 140 a set of duals might make it more  appealing or at the time have made the 115 a 2wd model . All the same ... They are very nice models. But just give them more than just a digit on the bonnet !!

32 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Which did they release first? was it the 115 or 130? if so then both the 130 and 140 would be wrong

The 130 came first Mark . Remember just getting the 130 for myself and then the 115 being realised a week or 2 latter ! 

48 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Looking at the Konedata site - there are dimensional differences between the 88 and 98 - but I am not sure how accurate the site is in this case as it says the 98 and 108 are the same size, even though the 108 was a six walker machine and the 98 was 5...88 also 5 walker.

Is there any difference in header width? Have a feeling it might just be a decal change on the model. 

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Thanks Justin so it's just the 115 that's got the wrong wheel base then

Seems to be .. Now  according to TractorData website its only about 3 inches of a difference . The 115 has a wheel base off 108.3 inches & the 130 is 105.12.. Going to be hard to see that in a 1/32 model ;D!!   

3 hours ago, mb86 said:

Is there any difference in header width? Have a feeling it might just be a decal change on the model. 

According to my claas combine story book, the real life version 88 had a 3.90m and the 98 a 4.50m cutterbar, also varied on engine hp, grain tank size and sieve areas, cannot comment about there physical size though, it all depends how in depth you want to get with the models :)

Archived