What really annoyed you today

right... now I am getting really annoyed... this topic is what ANNOYED you today... not what didn't annoy you today  >:(:D :D

what next... what have you not eaten today...

what's you latest model you've not bought  >:(???

Huh... hey... now watch it mister... and mrs FTFer  >:(  - I'm like a coiled spring tonight now  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

and....... chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ;D:-*:-* :P

Someone throw a bucket of cold water over him..........., or failing that, go and have a roll about in the snow outside ...... :laugh: :laugh:

Oh,...by the way,...my day was fine too ,we finished all the muck,Fat Albert got a little dusting of snow and the milk tanker made it to us before milking this afternoon..... ;)

Thanks Aunty Jo... well just a few things... can you please get me....

Bens Wallet

Seans MF625

Tris's new log burner

Aunty Sues new battery from her car...

Crazy Kevs combine harvester

Smelly's trousers.... and a hot radiator (I hear he was pushed over yesterday by a hooooge head)

Cerins Grey Fergie

a large sailing boat to get away from it all... oh... and finally... I forgot... I need a BIG sail...

Ricks underpants... clean ones though please  :of

i bet, saw something on the local bbc news about that last night? day before, and how they had set a website up telling farmers how to get the milk to them?? i asume like all farmers you have a sutiable tanker to tow it the x miles to the dairy, as thats what they basicly seemed to imply

Bens Wallet

Seans MF625

Tris's new log burner

Smelly's trousers.... and a hot radiator (I hear he was pushed over yesterday by a hooooge head)

Cerins Grey Fergie

a large sailing boat to get away from it all... oh... and finally... I forgot... I need a BIG sail...

Are you on drugs? :-\

as so often before...... whenever I do search on here, seldom does what I want appear...... >:(

There was a topic(Ooooh, I think it's the hazelnuts..... ;) ...for those that remember the ad!!! ;) )  about Mk 1V Steigers at lunchtime but typeing that in reckons I've spelt it wrong,and scrolling back through all posts doesn't go back further than 10 pages.... all I want to do is post some pics of a UNIQUE MODEL of mine.... ::):) .....anybody?.....please.... :-\

took my 82 year old grandad to see his wife/my gran in hospital, roads fine when we set off got there, 1 hr later 5" snow and a 35min drive back home took me 5hrs >:(  all i can say is women drivers need lesson in how to drive in snow, 80% of them were causing the hold ups, the traffic was hell and lorrys were jack knifing every few mins according to the local radio. local council have decided to use less salt/grit to solve the shortage, what a laugh its like cutting back on food to save starvation!

as so often before...... whenever I do search on here, seldom does what I want appear...... >:(

There was a topic(Ooooh, I think it's the hazelnuts..... ;) ...for those that remember the ad!!! ;) )  about Mk 1V Steigers at lunchtime but typeing that in reckons I've spelt it wrong,and scrolling back through all posts doesn't go back further than 10 pages.... all I want to do is post some pictures of a UNIQUE MODEL of mine.... ::):) .....anybody?.....please.... :-\

It wasn't this, was it?

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,29291.0.html

It wasn't this, was it?

Frustrating I am sure, unfortunately there is not a mod on at this time so I will send a pm to one of the mods for you to check this thread and see if we can get your help....Mods will be on tomorrow am........

took my 82 year old grandad to see his wife/my gran in hospital, roads fine when we set off got there, 1 hr later 5" snow and a 35min drive back home took me 5hrs >:(  all i can say is women drivers need lesson in how to drive in snow, 80% of them were causing the hold ups, the traffic was hell and lorrys were jack knifing every few mins according to the local radio. local council have decided to use less salt/grit to solve the shortage, what a laugh its like cutting back on food to save starvation!

You have my sympathies ! Traffic wasn't moving at all round our side until really late, so can't blame women or anyone in particular !

Bens Wallet

Seans MF625

Tris's new log burner

Cerins Grey Fergie

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - now that has annoyed me!  Why MY battery?  What have I done to upset you Mr Ferguson?  I thought we were friends but now I am not too sure...

... here I am, not going anywhere, cannot walk the dog without slipping and sliding, more snow on its way, had no visitors for over a week and hardly seen a soul when sliding around the village and Marky wants my BATTERY!!! 

Boo hoo!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dairycrest for us ! only picking up near the main roads , approx 4" on snow on ground down here and all back roads are just frozen solid , fed up with it now !!

ah quite a few farms are being cherrypicked for collection & delivery at the moment , & the insurance companys are going to be busy sorting all the claims for milk thats gone down the the drains but some of the farmers are having a laugh , we got one comical bugger in cornwall that has two yards & 10t of beef nuts is delivered to the top yard , but he's asked for it to be delivered to the bottom yard because he can't get his tractor up the hill !, yeah well if he cant get his tractor out how on earth does he expect us to get an 8 wheeler to him & get back out !......one 32 tonne tobogin coming right up  ;D

I've amended your post as the this was not too clear.. I must admit... I missed it... Persoanlly.. I think it's better to post the link to click on - I know others will disagree... but it's easy to miss a this when you look quickly at a topic... I wouldn't mind betting that Nigel has also missed it.. and also I would imagine you've done a sterling job of finding it as well  ;)

Stuck in Dublin with another inch plus of snow early today.

Dad is getting severe hardship with frozen pipes for the past 2 days. Next door neighbour's have a better setup than ours and are drawing water with a slurry tanker!

similiar problems here,some pipes frozen as low as -12 round here last night  :(>:(

snow and ice  >:( started the day slipped with bucket of meal flying everywhere.  then a few tractors weren't to keen to start. boss couldn't get backed up the yard to feed, ended up jack knifing and bending the pto shaft. Water troughs and pipes were frozen had to carry boiling water to them, not easy on icey yards. the milk lorry got stuck coming up the yard, driver found this highly amusing... me not so much  :-\ then discovered mains into the farm house was frozen, tracks had to be cut and dug to bury new pipes... between frozen clay and rocks even the 3cx struggled, an hour long job took several  >:( to list but a few of my annoying problems today  :( :'(

Bens Wallet

Seans MF625

Tris's new log burner

Cerins Grey Fergie

arent you forgetting something!....there's no way money can get in there!!!!