What really annoyed you today

Yes, you pick a character and say which actor or actress you think would be best to suit that character. For example Nanny Ogg could be played by Dawn French :)

Good game - Dawn French would be perfect as Nanny Ogg and Maggie Smith would be a great Granny Weatherwax! Think this could be a topic.

I am annoyed because I seem to be missing two books from my Pratchett collection. They must be around somewhere...

Virgin Media Contractors who have decreed that it is not financially viable to bring cable up my drive even though I was signing up for 3 boxes and the full Sports and Movies package.................one angry letter going to Richard Branson >:( >:(

Virgin Media Contractors who have decreed that it is not financially viable to bring cable up my drive even though I was signing up for 3 boxes and the full Sports and Movies package.................one angry letter going to Richard Branson >:( >:(

the joys of a company not legally forced to provide a service, unlike others that have to up to the cost of £90000 even if its just for one person mike :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hold fire and wait for the bt superfast, it wont be far away

Noooooo, not true - your new van was the FIRST post I read this morning. I am never rarely online in the evenings especially after spending all day with computer and support line, Nice van. Can't wait to see it gloriously signwritten

Bad luck Gav, hope you get better soon, you didn't look too good at Malvern though.

Sean did toy with the idea of eating your meal when he saw what you had left but I think we managed to talk him out of it :of :of :-X

Cheers chaps. My mistake was going back to work on Monday in a cold, windy and wet farmyard then crawling about on a barn floor under tractors and being in and out of cow sheds. Our yard makes Malvern look tropical!!

The business I work for got a court summons for non payment of rates £2k+, and then bugger me if the landlord didn't just come in and want us out of the unit by the end of march, will be stepping up the job hunting now nothing keeping me here, good day this one so far........ NOT!!!

Apparently you need a licence to listen to music in the workplace (I generally listen to radio 1 or Kiss fm or my youtube channel by the internet) and was told we would have to pay I think she said £250ish, even though I am the sole employee and no-one else is here, but the fact we occasionally have customers through the door means we have to have a licence, but if I were to turn off the music the moment the customer came through the door then turned it back on again when they left that would be okay, by this time my blood was boiling and I told them what they could do with their licence, but she was insistant that we would have to have one and is going to send the information out, this made me go nuclear, and told her if we can't afford to pay a £2k rent backlog and £2k+ rates backlog how the hell were we going to pay for a stupid licence, especially as the business is going to be closing as a result of this, does this government diliberately want to bankrupt this country by puting all the small businesses out of business and increasing the un-employed, what a waste of tax payers money >:( >:(>:(

On the up side I love a good argument thats set me up well for the day ;D:police: