Combine Harvester Model Wish List

1 hour ago, walterderwent said:

Massey Ferguson Delta. This particular example belonging to a friend might have had a shocking reliability record, but I still think they're one of the best looking modern combines around. Would be great to see one in 1/32md scale.

P1160909 - Copy.JPG

I'm hopeful Siku may update the 9280, not exactly a precision model but reviews suggest it a decent model!

• Like 2

Massey Ferguson Delta. This particular example belonging to a friend might have had a shocking reliability record, but I still think they're one of the best looking modern combines around. Would be great to see one in 1/32md scale.

P1160909 - Copy.JPG

Our contractor has just got one on tracks with a 30ft header, smart looking combine be even better in fendt colours though model wise ;) 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Agcofarmer said:

Our contractor has just got one on tracks with a 30ft header, smart looking combine be even better in fendt colours though model wise ;) 

That sounds awesome. Can you let me know when it's next out with you, or if you know where it will be working next please mate. Very keen to grab some photos of it. :)

That sounds awesome. Can you let me know when it's next out with you, or if you know where it will be working next please mate. Very keen to grab some photos of it. :)

Certainly will mate, we have done barley and osr, wheat is bout 2-3 weeks away unless we have a miracle heatwave! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Agcofarmer said:

Certainly will mate, we have done barley and osr, wheat is bout 2-3 weeks away unless we have a miracle heatwave! 

Thank you very much mate. Really appreciated. I'll look forward to catching up, and seeing the Delta in the wheat. Can't wait. :) 

ultimatly i have the main one i want,in my 625, but i would happily have any of the models mentioned above, but i suspect the ones i really want would need to be self made ,as i doubt many would by them production wise, ransoms cavalier for one, alomg with a couple of unusal ones ,like my lely victory  

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Toolbox Tam said:

Just noticed , in the photo there is another similar , or one of the earlier but externally similar M series ,  parked in front of it , just make out the rear of it in the darkness of the shed . 

your right Tam,that was used as a spare parts combine

7 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Out of all of the Dronningborg based MF combines here's three i'd love to see the most in 1/32nd scale one day.

P1100219.JPG

P1100423 - Copy.JPG

P1200981.JPG

same here mate, hence why i have a 27 all drawn  and ready to go build wise when i get a chance

• Like 2

What a great topic.

Some really good suggestions amongst the posts, and I agree its a shame other makers don't have the coverage Claas does.  The New Holland TX I am sure would make a lot of people very happy, and of course the 8000 series.  I could probably type all night and add my suggestions but I will keep it short.  I would also agree that the MF Delta in its current incarnation would be a welcome model (or could be the Centora as fairly similar externally?)  Could also come in Fendt colours as well.  I wouldn't even mind if Siku did a version as they did with the Cerea/8350 and Delta 9280/9470x, but one of the more detailed makers would be better, especially if they included opening grain tank and header trailer.

I also think a more detailed model of the MF 760 is crying out to be produced - especially for us generation of late 70s/80s carpet farmers.

In the 'probably impossible' category I would plump for the Volvo S950.

One other thing, which I have banged on about before - more middle range machines please!  The Wiking Lexion is a stunning model, but a 650 would also sell well I think.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

What a great topic.

Some really good suggestions amongst the posts, and I agree its a shame other makers don't have the coverage Claas does.  The New Holland TX I am sure would make a lot of people very happy, and of course the 8000 series.  I could probably type all night and add my suggestions but I will keep it short.  I would also agree that the MF Delta in its current incarnation would be a welcome model (or could be the Centora as fairly similar externally?)  Could also come in Fendt colours as well.  I wouldn't even mind if Siku did a version as they did with the Cerea/8350 and Delta 9280/9470x, but one of the more detailed makers would be better, especially if they included opening grain tank and header trailer.

I also think a more detailed model of the MF 760 is crying out to be produced - especially for us generation of late 70s/80s carpet farmers.

In the 'probably impossible' category I would plump for the Volvo S950.

One other thing, which I have banged on about before - more middle range machines please!  The Wiking Lexion is a stunning model, but a 650 would also sell well I think.

Like wise Joe - What a great topic started by David. (thanks David ;))

Mine would be very similar to your choices - Nice TX (probably a 36), 8080, and a TF 46. Detailed MF 760 - old school with white topped cab, would be very nice,  and although Claas are well served - would still like to see a good straw walker lexion, a mega 218 and a little old Consul!!

Regarding the Volvo S950, good mate of mine has two of them in lovely/original condition - one of them was bought by his Father from new - and they sound one of the sweetest sounding diesels you could wish to hear :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I want to see updated or new models of the 70's and 80's combines that I grew up watching on local farms and would really like a MF 760 :)

At moment started a rebuild/repair/update of an old battered Britians MF 760 and started thread here in the conversions section 

DSC_0205 (2).JPG

DSC_0200 (2).JPG

9813038_1.jpg

Edited by b_emmons
added photo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
16 minutes ago, WHITESNAKE01 said:

Hi all,

Although not seen a lot, it seems that Universal Hobbies anounced the NH TX66:

https://www.farmmodels.nl/New-Holland-TX-66-Maaidorser-1:32-UH5332

964309695.jpg

It will be in my collection, that's for sure!!!

BR
Jan

Gonna be a nice combine, might have to venture from my claas routes, but sadly it’s being in program 2 years? Now so it’s anyone’s guess when it will arrive 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FendtFarmer said:

Gonna be a nice combine, might have to venture from my claas routes, but sadly it’s being in program 2 years? Now so it’s anyone’s guess when it will arrive 

Hi Ben,

I'm afraid you're right. I even remember it originally was anounced for 2020..........

But in these strange days, where a virus seems to have taken over the world (or the measuremenst taken by governments have), i won't be surprised it even might show up in 2022......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WHITESNAKE01 said:

Hi Ben,

I'm afraid you're right. I even remember it originally was anounced for 2020..........

But in these strange days, where a virus seems to have taken over the world (or the measuremenst taken by governments have), i won't be surprised it even might show up in 2022......

They could milk the moulds and do the case version as well 

Aah, now i see!! Thank you David!

But i don't remember seeing one of these around here?

(i was just checking the WWW for pictures of old(er) Case-models of combines........ 😉

In the area i live, there seem to be a lot of very small combines still working, like the old Claas ones etc.

Somewhere i must have pictures made of them, but where to find these pictures.....??? 🤔

• Like 1

You're welcome Jan. Four models were part of Case IH's CT range, the CT5050, 5060, 5070, and 5080. They were produced between 2001 and 2005 following the formation of Case New Holland in 1999. Main difference aside from the cab roof, and slightly different panels was that the Case IH versions were powered by Cummins engines. Whilst the CT5050,5060, and 5070 are very rare, there's quite a few CT5080s at work in the UK.:)

• Like 2

I'd love it in Case colours for variety's sake,  I have seen a CT5060 working near Wem, Shropshire.

Following the IH 2188, hopefully more combines from that era will come to model form, a decent model of an early Lexion would surely go down well too.