Amazon - From the bargains to the ridiculous

Gav836

10 hours ago, FendtFarmer said:

Cheap as chips that is, was wondering if a sprayer convo could be done with one 

you can buy the front tanks at zwolle for those, and heres the seller 

http://www.mtj-agrarmodelle.de/mtj-test.html

umder the fendt tab on the right hand side, 365 GTA tank

i didnt spend that much on it, i only bought the kit ,and a scrap technoma to use the arms off, something tells me it was arround 80 euros for the basic kit,  ut its a lot bigger parts wise than the other one

ps i really must finish that one , too, me long enough to get the arms bit working i know that 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I bought a Wiking Claas wholecrop header (Amazon prime) and trailer for £37.99 inc p+p on the weekend!!!!  Elsewhere these are £60 or more to buy and get delivered.......................Not sure what to do with it yet, might respray it in Krone colours for my 580 or modify an older 960 or 900 and put it on that............................I wont need the trailer and someone on ebay will probably stump up £30 for that on its own:D.............solved my wholecrop harvest requirements on the cheap.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...