Ford 4610 LP Cab

2 minutes ago, mb86 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:o

That 4wd one is well weighted up john, is she getting a loader?

No, i just pinched the wheels off one of the nashes for the pictures as I've not got the wheels cast yet for these,....it has a loader on though;) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 844john said:

cheers Paul, i think I'm starting to wear the mat out actually!

Think i might be able to help you there John....;)  

:D Dear Father Christmas.... i've been a really good boy this year creating lots of new builds to light up the eyes of many of the Farm Toys Forum Community...... if you think possible could i please have a new cutting mat for my Christmas please, I'll leave a bale of my best haylage out for your Reindeer and of course feel free to negotiate your way around the plate of mince pies and bottle of brandy that are sat by the fire side awaiting for you, best regards and safe journey..... 884John :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Even the coat of primer makes a difference from the resin to the primed, then the blue changes them yet again from seeing them in bare resin, Credit to you there John ;)  

Thanks Paul, I think the same, for me, getting a coat of primer on is the biggest transformation, it makes them start to look like a proper model....and it covers up all my grubby finger marks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thanks Paul, I think the same, for me, getting a coat of primer on is the biggest transformation, it makes them start to look like a proper model....and it covers up all my grubby finger marks!

You should have washed your hands after you'd been dagging...:D

• Haha 2