What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

I had the day off today and took a trip to Manns of Saxham.  And just as I had hoped the new Lexion 6900 has landed.  In fact it was still in a large delivery carton with a couple of others.  It took them 10 minutes to book it onto their system it was so new😆................Anyhoo I paid £175 for it and came home.  I wont get a chance to look at it properly till the weekend but it looks just the right size for my layout as I had hoped.

The box is nice but a bit misleading as one pic of it shows the nicer 1080 cutterbar with the slick split reel. The main pic shows the 930 which to be fair will all fit into my barn🙂

Im told this 500hp straw walker machine will actually see off the old hybrid 760 model which there are many of around here, very impressive!

P1080768.JPG

P1080767.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I had the day off today and took a trip to Manns of Saxham.  And just as I had hoped the new Lexion 6900 has landed.  In fact it was still in a large delivery carton with a couple of others.  It took them 10 minutes to book it onto their system it was so new😆................Anyhoo I paid £175 for it and came home.  I wont get a chance to look at it properly till the weekend but it looks just the right size for my layout as I had hoped.

The box is nice but a bit misleading as one pic of it shows the nicer 1080 cutterbar with the slick split reel. The main pic shows the 930 which to be fair will all fit into my barn🙂

Im told this 500hp straw walker machine will actually see off the old hybrid 760 model which there are many of around here, very impressive!

P1080768.JPG

P1080767.JPG

I was there this afternoon picking my 2 up. Pity we didn't bump into each other.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

not really sure why other than it was very cheap, got both already, so may convert it ?? not really sure . 

9A17C68D-9A15-4258-9A7F-999801E06C15.jpeg

I have still got the originals with the exhaust and air filter in the wrong place. I haven't felt brave enough to try to swap them over because I just KNOW that I will break something 

33 minutes ago, robbo said:

I have still got the originals with the exhaust and air filter in the wrong place. I haven't felt brave enough to try to swap them over because I just KNOW that I will break something 

Same, reluctant to attempt anything of the sort myself so the original two I bought remain in their boxes whilst I bought another pair of Bazza last year. 😃

• Like 2

It's been a while, but I've had these 2 attachments for my Claas Scorpion from Olde House Farm models, a bag lifter and grain bucket.  Good to see something different on it, I think Wiking missed a trick by not producing some decent alternative attachments for it.  The front loader bits looked a bit small to me.

20210421_152700.jpg

20210421_152747.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, robbo said:

Been a while since you bought anything Chris, been busy?

I’ve actually bought quite a bit of stuff mate, just hav’nt posted it. Got the giant claas combine from Marge, and the wiking Xerion on tracks. There’s not been mucH out to float my boat really. And your right Robbo, I have been a bit busy😀

• Like 1