What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

Visited Spalding today as well, and brought home a wiking IH 1455xl, a fairly decent model, but not quite to the scratch of the usual wiking models I've had in the past. Likewise it was a good do and catched up with a lot of people!

• Like 3

Good to see the shows taking off again. If anyone has some pics off the show.. Ye might share them considering the times we are in. Can't see any shows in Ireland till next year. The rules are still pretty heavy over here.. 

• Like 1

Given the circumstances I thought it was a decent effort alround.  With the lurgy still lurking around there might not be another for a while.

I got in early and had a good nose around and was very pleased to pick up a big baler for the coming carpet combining season🙂...........A fairly rare Claas 3300. I am now ready for harvest. 

• Like 3

Got some bits from Braemere Models, including the Fruehauf bulker and Heath Bale Chaser kits.

Won't be able to do anything with them until I finish the current job in the Autumn, but delighted to have them. I love James' work.

• Like 1

This super Valtra T3 facelift model turned up at my local AGCO Dealer, apparently it turned up during a thorough stock take of their parts warehouse.  They wanted 57 quid but I asked for discount and got it for 40😉...........Bargain!!

Its a model I should have bought years ago but Im delighted to get one now.

P1080879.JPG

P1080880.JPG

• Like 4

Hi Joe, Yes this one will be remaining intact, no breaking for spares this time.  It will sit next to the black G135 and my blue n black Ros N convo which is still under modification.  Got a cheap white T4 on the way as well.

I drove by the local large salad farm "Gs" yesterday and they had five of their Metallic Green Ts parked up side by side, four T4s and one T3 like my new model.

• Like 2

Glad it's going to stay in one piece Phil.

Be interested to see your Ros N conversion,  I did see one online somewhere with those UH T3 wheels and it looked 100 times better.  Chap had had it painted metallic green too.  I may offload the 2 I bought I think.

48 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

You dont see the Renault versions come up often Joe, that orange 836 is way nicer than the Claas version that followed it.  I dont think Claas got their act together until the more recent styled machines first arrived 7 or 8 years ago.

It crossed my mind that it might be sought after when I bought it, and I could possibly make a few quid on it, but I always liked it most of the UH Renaults so had been looking out for one.  I will keep it.  I actually don't mind the Claas version either, was watching one of them on ebay but it ended before I could bid.

Definitely quite rare Joe, I sold a dealer boxed version at Zwolle for €70 but I have seen them go for more than that, not sure that the Country box makes quite as much but still a nice buy

• Like 2

Me and herself were away for a few days in Kilkenny. The Ken Black shop there was a little goldmine.  The had a lot off obsolete Hertiage Britains IH, Case and JDs in the older first release style box's.  €22 for each. So I completed my Case/IH Hertiage line up with this 2wd Case 1056XL and got an NC nurse tanker also. 

IMG_20210716_180933.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Me and herself were away for a few days in Kilkenny. The Ken Black shop there was a little goldmine.  The had a lot off obsolete Hertiage Britains IH, Case and JDs in the older first release style box's.  €22 for each. So I completed my Case/IH Hertiage line up with this 2wd Case 1056XL and got an NC nurse tanker also. 

IMG_20210716_180933.jpg

No way that mad the shop in portlaoise has not as much then.  

Kilkenny lovely spot to stay in . 

• Like 1