Britains 2022 New Releases

Tractorman810

On 4/29/2022 at 1:47 PM, AndyB said:

It seems that a lot of the Limited Edition 956 and 1056XLs have been soaked up by Case themselves, which has left the UK very short of these models.  So before the prices go silly, I would get one!

There was still a stock off the first realised ones in Ken Black over here a few months back and some JD 40 and 50 series also. They are probably still there. Hard to imagine they sat on the shelves for almost 8 to 10 years😁

• 1 month later...

We are thrilled to announce that our highly anticipated Kane Trailer will be in stores nationwide from end-June!
This brand-new trailer will hitch to a number of our 1:32 tractors, making it the perfect addition to your Britains collection. 
Who’s excited to get their hands on this one? Let us know in the comment below!

FB_IMG_1654422416048.jpg

FB_IMG_1654422421225.jpg

1 hour ago, trigger82 said:

We are thrilled to announce that our highly anticipated Kane Trailer will be in stores nationwide from end-June!
This brand-new trailer will hitch to a number of our 1:32 tractors, making it the perfect addition to your Britains collection. 
Who’s excited to get their hands on this one? Let us know in the comment below!

FB_IMG_1654422416048.jpg

FB_IMG_1654422421225.jpg

I know a T8 is a big tractor.. But judging by that pic.. . the would be (BIG) Kane triple axle looks quite small behind it... Pics can be deceiving... But it looks like the height off the side boards in particular seem a bit short off the mark. 

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 10:57 AM, AJH said:

Few missing items:

43309 - VALTRA Q265 VERSU
43331 - CASE IH MAGNUM 340
43334 - JOHN DEERE R740I SPRAYER
43341 - NEW HOLLAND T7

I'd say this is the T7

Screenshot_20220619-145022_Facebook.jpg

Edited by ford man
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Seen this today . 

😀Revised delivery dates for Britains New Releases!😀
❤️43284 Britains Kane Half-Pipe Triple Axle Silage Trailer NOW EXPECTED 22 JULY 2022
❤️43310 Britains John Deere X9 Combine NOW EXPECTED 15 AUGUST 2022
❤️43337 Britains Big Farm Case IH R/C Maxxum 150 Tractor NOW EXPECTED 17 AUGUST 2022
❤️43312 Britains John Deere 7R 350 (Prestige Collection) Tractor NOW EXPECTED 7 SEPTEMBER 2022
❤️43300 Britains John Deere 9RX 540 (Prestige Collection) Tractor NOW EXPECTED 14 SEPTEMBER 2022
❤️43266 Britains New Holland Big Square Baler Plus NOW EXPECTED 21 SEPTEMBER 2022
❤️43335 Britains Massey Ferguson Heritage Tractor Playset NOW EXPECTED 28 SEPTEMBER 2022
❤️43288 Britains 'Prestige Collection' John Deere 8R 410 Tractor NOW EXPECTED 17 OCTOBER 2022
❤️43289 Britains John Deere 8R 370 Tractor NOW EXPECTED 17 OCTOBER 2022
❤️43316 Britains Massey Ferguson 6S 180 Tractor NOW EXPECTED 25 OCTOBER 2022
❤️43342 Britains Valtra Valmet 8950 (Fans Choice) NOW EXPECTED 9 NOVEMBER 2022
❤️43343 Britains JCB 3CX SiteMaster + Backhoe Loader NOW EXPECTED 28 JUNE 2023

• Like 4

Seen that britains have put some videos up of the new releases on YouTube   the massey 6920 play set is identical to the original release  possibly has white wheels this time tho   but same linkage and steering    

3 hours ago, CallumC said:

Seen that britains have put some videos up of the new releases on YouTube   the massey 6920 play set is identical to the original release  possibly has white wheels this time tho   but same linkage and steering    

If that's the case and I watched the clip....I will not be buying one. Absolutely a massive let down. I hope the valmet is not the same as the old old release.

4 hours ago, ford man said:

If that's the case and I watched the clip....I will not be buying one. Absolutely a massive let down. I hope the valmet is not the same as the old old release.

At first I thought they would both be modernised but I'm now not going to be surprised if we get the valtra straight from the 90s in a new box 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

got a link to the video, if true i wont be after one either, as mentioned it will be a let down, could have at least updated the tractor, even if the folding harrow stayed the same.

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

i really hope thats just an old one being used due to delays or something,as in this day and age,thats just wrong. would have expected some improvements to it or maybe even a better new version .

I'm going to say it's what we will get   if not its a nice case of false advertising    

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

What is the capacity of the new kane triple axle trailer?

It should be C&U reg spec at 8 tonne per axle Paul, so 24 tonne, not sure that's legal though on UK roads, Their web site is being updated just now, But got this off they're Facebook page,

Regards

Joe.

Kane trailer.jpg

Edited by catkom3