Britains 2022 New Releases

Tractorman810

I voted for the valmet for two reasons -

1. I grew up with them around me in ireland when they where introduced in the mid 1990's.

2. I believed britains would re model the tractor to look more like the real thing.

I am completely disappointed on what the company is doing now, releasing the tractor as well as the massey 6290 using old moulds which look completely out of place. 

Britain's have taken two steps back in their approach to business. This is a company who could conquer the toy/model market since the demise of siku in 1/32 scale. Have tomy the wrong people working their???? Do the company not listen to what the market wants?????? 

• Like 4

Normally it would be possible to find the odd reason why Britains have done what they've done, utilising a popular casting, understanding there's a market beyond the UK buyer etc. but on this occasion it really does feel like they've made a huuuuuge mistake, I guess only time (and left over stock on shelves) will tell.

• Like 4

The more I think about the Valmet, the more I think it was picked by Britains so they could spin a load off colour variations off it down the line and maybe hook some off us collecters to complete a line up. Valtras and Valmets were always the one brand that could be guaranteed all the colours off the rainbow and more... 

To be fair they aint thd only ones uh replicagri ertl ect all fo the same 

If they listend to the collectors customers

We would slready have 

The ford 3000

Leylsnd 272

Marshall 804

John deere 6600

David brown 885

IH 674

I DO WONDER THOUGH

how long before the main stream manufacturers do finaly make them

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

We would slready have 

The ford 3000

Leylsnd 272

Marshall 804

John deere 6600

David brown 885

IH 674

I DO WONDER THOUGH

Perferably a Ford 4000..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CallumC said:

I'm still surprised nobody's made a ford 7840   britains could have easily made it and the same with ros   

There are some kits available for the bonnet from Dutch kit suppliers. Mainly for the Replicagri 8560 chassis but I suppose it can be put on a lengthened Ros chassis.

Still wonder how the Valmet won. The brand wasn't that strong with the 8000 series yet.

Edited by New Hollander

18 hours ago, New Hollander said:

There are some kits available for the bonnet from Dutch kit suppliers. Mainly for the Replicagri 8560 chassis but I suppose it can be put on a lengthened Ros chassis.

Still wonder how the Valmet won. The brand wasn't that strong with the 8000 series yet.

I know what you mean i foubt we will see any NEW herirage rsnge trsctors for a long time not whrn they use ertls prairy monster back catologue i mean wots heritsge about american muscle tractors  the heritage of the uk has lots of modrls they could still fo 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2022 at 5:10 PM, IH885XLMAN said:

We would slready have 

The ford 3000

Leylsnd 272

Marshall 804

John deere 6600

David brown 885

IH 674

I DO WONDER THOUGH

The truth is, most you have listed there are British tractors. Other than britains, the other mainstream manufacturers are French or German. Therefore I think some of them are probably fairly unlikely in favour of machines seen more in their home markets. But you never know! 

I do too find it crazy that the 6cyl 40 series has not been developed along with 6 cyl 6000 series Deere and why britains haven’t bothered with 4 cyl 40 and 50 series? Sometimes logic is thin on the ground !

20 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

The truth is, most you have listed there are British tractors. Other than britains, the other mainstream manufacturers are French or German. Therefore I think some of them are probably fairly unlikely in favour of machines seen more in their home markets. But you never know! 

I do too find it crazy that the 6cyl 40 series has not been developed along with 6 cyl 6000 series Deere and why britains haven’t bothered with 4 cyl 40 and 50 series? Sometimes logic is thin on the ground !

3 cyl Ford's are also extremely overlooked by all model manufacturers.. No small Ford(not Fordson) has never been done in 1/32....Smallest has been a 4 cyl 5000 and nothing under it... 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, justy 46 said:

3 cyl Ford's are also extremely overlooked by all model manufacturers.. No small Ford(not Fordson) has never been done in 1/32....Smallest has been a 4 cyl 5000 and nothing under it... 

given uh have now done the dextas and super dexters (3cylinders?) i suspect you will see a flood of 3 cylinder stuff from them , clearly someone there had been listening /reading places posts, and i would not be surprised to see the likes of marshall 802 & 4 coming from them either in the near future they have a knack of seeing tue convo stuff out there and doing them , and with luck  more if their county and ford , mf and others from the 16th range getting done as well , so a uh case ih 1455 could appear, all easy to rescale seeing all the hard work was done in the 16th. If the valtra and mf 6290 are just remakes of old  casts ?? , had anyone seen a proper pic or actual model yet? , then they do seem to have lost their way big time , especially after the heritage stuff they did like the fords and jd,s 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

given uh have now done the dextas and super dexters (3cylinders?) i suspect you will see a flood of 3 cylinder stuff from them , clearly someone there had been listening /reading places posts, and i would not be surprised to see the likes of marshall 802 & 4 coming from them either in the near future they have a knack of seeing tue convo stuff out there and doing them , and with luck  more if their county and ford , mf and others from the 16th range getting done as well , so a uh case ih 1455 could appear, all easy to rescale seeing all the hard work was done in the 16th. If the valtra and mf 6290 are just remakes of old  casts ?? , had anyone seen a proper pic or actual model yet? , then they do seem to have lost their way big time , especially after the heritage stuff they did like the fords and jd,s 

As long as I get a 4000 or 4600 Sean...😜 We are been treated to alot off classic MF lately from them and the cabs from the Case/DB models would suit the Marshall tractors also.. I just could never understand why dome off the 1/16 models could not be produced in 1/32 also like the 7000,7600 and MF165 & 175....

6 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

As long as I get a 4000 or 4600 Sean...😜 We are been treated to alot off classic MF lately from them and the cabs from the Case/DB models would suit the Marshall tractors also.. I just could never understand why dome off the 1/16 models could not be produced in 1/32 also like the 7000,7600 and MF165 & 175....

I always thought it was strange aswell but I suppose  they couldn't give us everything at once or they would run out of things to make  

As long as Britains makes "limited" runs of the Valtra and perhaps spin offs in other colours, I think they will do fine. For me as a Britains collector I never owned the Valmet 805 series with all colour variations, they are just a bit pricy for me. But getting my hands on a 8950 (that will retail for 30 euro?) in different colours will be much easier. And Valmet/Valtra is the only large tractor manufacturer that offers their real tractors in a wide variety of colours. I like that! We will just wait and see ....

Edited by Hajo

The trouble all model manufacturers are facing now, is the world is heading into a depression after the effects of the plandemic.  We get very few new caste's now. but continual rehash's of  tractors made over the last 10 or so years.  Only Marge are turning over lots of decent new models, the rest are very patchy.

22 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Yes it all so missed the chance of making a Ford 6610 and 7610 plus Ford   Hew Holland 7740 7840 But would nice to go backmaking implements from the 70 s / 80 s era

42 minutes ago, ianmoyle41 said:

Yes it all so missed the chance of making a Ford 6610 and 7610 plus Ford   Hew Holland 7740 7840 But would nice to go backmaking implements from the 70 s / 80 s era

Imber could have done a 7740. But the 6610 & 7610 were already done by Marge and UH.. Unless you mean Britains could have followed on with them as Gen 1 bubble cab versions from the previous 6600 and 7600.

A few more implements too, but UH seem to be doing a few vintage implements lately.  Would like to see a Taarup, NH or KIDD double chop or a JF presision chop.. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 7:02 PM, justy 46 said:

Imber could have done a 7740. But the 6610 & 7610 were already done by Marge and UH.. Unless you mean Britains could have followed on with them as Gen 1 bubble cab versions from the previous 6600 and 7600.

A few more implements too, but UH seem to be doing a few vintage implements lately.  Would like to see a Taarup, NH or KIDD double chop or a JF presision chop.. 

YES..justy. a taarup 1500dc or 339/342 newholland double chops would be great 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 7:02 PM, justy 46 said:

Hi yes i ment to say Britains farm toys and yes i know what you mean the potenial is there to make the farm toys

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...