Tractor 2022 - Spalding Spring Show Sunday 3rd April

fordmajor

22 hours ago, fordmajor said:

Great to see it back at Springfields. Although the farm was good. If youre going book hotel now , as they wack their prices up nearer the show.

booked travelodge next door other night was'nt badly priced, but i know what you mean nearer the show day price goes up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

UTS bandwagon may pop in to check in on the weirdos

We no longer use the travelodge next door due to the pub having early last orders / wanting us out before ten and food is pretty poor. We and others stay in the tulip queen now just down the road. So may have a shandy in there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Udimore said:

We no longer use the travelodge next door due to the pub having early last orders / wanting us out before ten and food is pretty poor. We and others stay in the tulip queen now just down the road. So may have a shandy in there 

Tulip Queen ?🤔 are you at the right show🤣 ,and what sort of shandy is it haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Udimore said:

Are you sure that's not a sneaky way to introduce your new psyeudonam as the Tulip queen 😘🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Excitedly booked a table this afternoon to dust of the display, only to be reminded I've got a YFC dinner dance on the Saturday night in Driffield, going to be some rushing about going on that weekend!

Looking forward to catching up with the community again, feels like theres alot of excitement building about being back.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 12:13 AM, IH885XLMAN said:

I'm going this year been such a long time I need to do some re collecting  to make up from selling my collection  2 yrs ago coz of covid  wage problems 

I should be up there looking around we will have to try and meet up and say hello 👍

• Like 2

On 2/14/2022 at 10:46 AM, Udimore said:

The beer is pretty good in there but the food hit and miss recently if you're not ordering the carvery. Chip rations in operation! I understand the show is nearly fully booked so should be a good trade attendance at least. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Goodiestractor are going please come along and say hello, who knows we may have something you could be Interested in.

It's good to be going back and pass on thanks to Colin if you see him, he does put a lot of time and effort into it with his family

for the enjoyment of us all.

• Like 6

On 2/14/2022 at 10:46 AM, Udimore said:

Also know as the blue oyster bar haha 

• Like 2