New Case IH Quadtrac 715

James Joe Dewar

13 hours ago, 0025 said:

There's some big old 4 track machines doing the rounds at the moment with claas with the bigger xerion due to be released in July and the john Deere 9rx that looks way bigger than a 9rx...

Given the state of the World these day's it does seem a bit strange all these " Monster " tractors appearing, ???

Regards

Joe, 

New Quaddy 2.jpg

Claas Xerion new 2.jpg

John Deere 9RX 690.jpg

i guess its all down to economy of scales joe ,a bigger machine means bigger implements which means less time working so man hours saved, fuel saved  less people required overall to do the same work in less time over a few seasons it soon totals up, , stuff that big wont be over common  over here, but state side where fields are the size of our county's over here they will earn their keep and some 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

In Europe somewhere right now,

Regards

Joe.

Case IH 715 Quad 1.jpg

Case IH 715 Quad 2.jpg

Not sure on the look of that Joe, I know that’s secondary to what the machine can do, but I think that front grill is awful!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

I'm lend to believe the huge bonnets on these new tractors is all part & parcel with the whole AdBlue system, Something to do with haveing the engine running that wee bit cooler, ??

Regards

Joe.

They all need plenty of air flow though them to keep cool because of the AdBlue

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...