What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2024

18 hours ago, Jd6320driver said:

2 home from lamma today IMG_3598.thumb.jpeg.7159a51c59ee1071a0392ff7b8cb719d.jpeg

I got one of them JCB ,I was looking out for you yesterday but with over 22,000 people in halls it was a job . Was going to ask you about a J/D 4240s model as a mate has real machine and may/might be interested in a model 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, smithy said:

I got one of them JCB ,I was looking out for you yesterday but with over 22,000 people in halls it was a job . Was going to ask you about a J/D 4240s model as a mate has real machine and may/might be interested in a model 

Probably not as busy today smithy but still didnt bump into you but i knew of a few folk there but didnt see them either

• Like 1

Just now, jmd said:

Probably not as busy today smithy but still didnt bump into you but i knew of a few folk there but didnt see them either

no not as busy today, i was looking out for you , only person i did bump into was the tractor twitchier David . yesterday at the last minute i waved to Alex from oakley farms ,he was talking to someone , me and goody had left bags of stuff at 4 or 5 places and had 20 minutes to collect them up so could not really wait to speak to him .   I got home about half hour ago so we had 2 long days up there  

20 minutes ago, smithy said:

no not as busy today, i was looking out for you , only person i did bump into was the tractor twitchier David . yesterday at the last minute i waved to Alex from oakley farms ,he was talking to someone , me and goody had left bags of stuff at 4 or 5 places and had 20 minutes to collect them up so could not really wait to speak to him .   I got home about half hour ago so we had 2 long days up there  

Yeah we had a good day too there is certainly some stuff there to look at we will no doubt see you soon 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, smithy said:

I’d a look for you too but I didn’t see you, as you say it’s hard to find folk in a big crowd like that. It was a great day out all the same 

• Like 1