Farm and Site

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came in the post this morning so ive just had a look in it now with wakeing up late  :(

but what ive seen is good is that combine section done by warner hall as there where some nice upgrades to the britains MF combine i thought 

A bit thin but this is only to be expected with any bedding in period

I realy think julian could benifit allot more by visiting this site

so come on julian we dont bite  :););D:D

Returned home this morning, to find my F&S....not there. Im a patient man, but should it have turned up by now?

Mine did arive today  so it seems a little sporadic when they are getting to evryone :-\

has anyone phoned julian to chase up there late magazines

If its any comfort atleast we all know there is a issue 11

this time last week i was very doubtfull on it ever ariving

why is the distribution of this magazine so bad to organize   :'( :-\

i probably would but i guess he is under a lot of pressure,  ???:-\ :-\

whats his email address again? ??? ???

GOT MINE ON FRIDAY,I KNOW ITS A BIT SHORT ON CONTENT, BUT WHAT IS IN IT IS VERY GOOD.THE ARTICLE ON THE BRITAINS HARVEST ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, ONE OF THE BEST ARTICLES SO FAR.

I THINK EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM SHOULD MAKE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO SUBSCRIBE TO FARM AND SITE SO ITS CIRCALATION INCREASE'S AND THEREFORE HELPING THE MAGAZINE TO GROW BECAUSE ITS THE ONLYONE WEVE GOT. ALSO IT WILL NEED US ALL TO PERHAPS CONTRIBUTE AT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE.

tractorman314.

It might be an idea to organise some sort of Q&A with this Julian character.

Ideally get him to log on here some day (pre determined day and time) so that people can throw Qs at him.

Alternatively, use the tried and tested technique that works with the Exeter crowd. (oops, nearly used the B word  ::) )

I'd be prepared to take out a sub to F&S if the guy could make a good case for me parting with my hard earned. I'm sure many others would be open to doing the same.

What's everyone think?

well it would be nice for julian to visit  i think he could learn allot from here

and he might win a load more subscribers

I dont think any of us on here would be malicious in our questions its

plainly obvious that he is expieriencing technical difficultys by maybee printing the mag or

distributing it im just sorry for the other people who have subscribed and not had theirs yet

And yet at the same time i want this mag to survive as it is the only one for our hobbie