Farm and Site

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real shame he doesn't seem to want any help eh baz, but he does other mags so must know what hes doing i guess??

did he mention anything about coming on here at some point

Yes he said that he was aware of the bad press on here and he has had a little peek, but I think his main interest is Buses and the bus magazine is a huge success  ;)

But Warner says he will pull it around and the man is king

Yes he said that he was aware of the bad press on here and he has had a little peek, but I think his main interest is Buses and the bus magazine is a huge success  ;)

But Warner says he will pull it around and the man is king

it begs the question, if buses are his main intrest why buy up this mag?? suerly you have to know something about what your writing/producing dont you??? i would never think about trying a bus mag as i havn't a clue, i really hope warner is right i have to say, but if the next issue doesn't show marked signs of improvement even if its not as good as old ponds version ,seeing as he has 2 months to do it, and is delivered on time to, my subcription is clearly not going to be renewed ,i hope he sees this and has the courage to respond, i really do, as i would hate to see the mag go in the end, but my nomey hard earned, and i aint going to waste it

Maybe this Julian guy could post up his mailing list for Farm and Site on here. That should give us unlucky one,s some reassurance IF WE SEE OUR NAMES still waiting with patience but I,m afraid to say not much longer.

Incase anyone who reads this has seen his mailing list my name and address are as follows .

Brian Okerika

am Taubenfelde 3a

Wedemark

Germany

am I on his list ???????

Recieved in the post this morning....

Will be having a read shortly!

Is that a Issue 11 Andy

dont forget Issue 12 should be out within the next few days & I hope he gets this one right on time

The thing what troubles me is I whent to the old pond stand at last aprils spalding

I purchased 2 mags that coverd 4 months (Jan -April)then purchased a 12 month subscription

which should take my subscription to this april comming up right ??

however 3 weeks after spalding what else arrives in my post ? the same 2 months (Jan -April)

so does this mean ive purchased two copys of (Jan -April) and issue 12 will be my last  :-\ :'(