What really PLEASED you?

lucky, we have 3 fully grown aylesbury but the females never go broody so i got an incubator. I'm  keeping this one but the next ones will be sold.

I wouldnt call it lucky  ::)  they are quite prolific layers when they get to the right age, not that ours do because they are for chinese takeaways etc, but the ones we have kept have been

Heidi, my foundling cat, has now left for her new home.  Diana fell in love with her photo and is now overjoyed to have a cat again.  She will be spending the next few weeks sitting on the floor and bonding.

I feel a bit sad  :'( and I will miss her but she does need a proper home

Just had a call from the farm manager I usually cart for... would I be free for a couple of days this coming week when they get going on the fields around Barton ???:P:of:-*:-*

It's hard to say yes... without sounding like yipppppeeeeee yesssssss sir eeeeeee doooooo doooooo  :of:P :P :P :P

"Can we pay you to do the one job in life you really really like to do" ??? ....

Ohhhh.... go on then... if I must  ::):-*

Couple of days suits me fine in all honesty.... just enough to wet my appetite... but not long enough for it to become 'work' if that makes sense  :-[

Just had a call from the farm manager I usually cart for... would I be free for a couple of days this coming week when they get going on the fields around Barton ???:P:of:-*:-*

It's hard to say yes... without sounding like yipppppeeeeee yesssssss sir eeeeeee doooooo doooooo  :of:P :P :P :P

"Can we pay you to do the one job in life you really really like to do" ??? ....

Ohhhh.... go on then... if I must  ::):-*

Couple of days suits me fine in all honesty.... just enough to wet my appetite... but not long enough for it to become 'work' if that makes sense  :-[

will this be the first proper field work since you swapped the tyres round then marky???? be intresting to see how she handles it if it is?

and a good few pics to be taken to if you please mate