What really PLEASED you?

Dear diary ........Jackpot :)  :laugh: :laugh:

Look at what someone give me at work today that some one was out for my b-day :) and is heading with me to see a movie on saturday night

Nice one mate  8)  or as my mentor would put it "ehh allllllllllllllllllllriiiight"  :D

finding that the "achey lump" ( :'( ) down there *gents will understand* was a cyst rather than cancer! 2 weeks on anti biotics and happy days i hope!

Good news Alex! I had the same a couple of months ago, glad I went ad got it checked out really because it's worrying isn't it :-\

Well it was my B-day yesterday and i was working to 8pm  >:( but when i landed back home there was a nice b-day cake with candles on it waiting for me when i came in ;D

but, but, but, wait theres more

It gets better went through to the hall to hang my coat up and there standing a Beautiful,Sexy  tall  6ft-6

Glass cabinet  ;D

Form me to put my models in  ;D

Thanks Mum and Dad  :)

...went through to the hall to hang my coat up and there standing a Beautiful,Sexy  tall  6ft-6

Glass cabinet  ;D

Form me to put my models in  ;D

Thanks Mum and Dad  :)

What a lovely Mum :angel: and Dad :angel: you have!  6' 6" cabinet...

...wow!

Now I wonder how long it will take to fill it ???

What's she like, Mark. Eh? ::) Women! :D

I'd not seen my wallet since Thursday. Bank cards, driving licence, VAT receipts, £140 in cash. . . . I was going out of mind. Rang the petrol station, pulled my van apart, the two Scanias, the 698T. Nothing.

Just found it under the kitchen cupboard :) :) :)

Well done on your win Tommy. Is that your first try at competition ploughing ???  And any pictures of your tractor and plough ???

Congratulations Tommy, very fine work you've achieved there. As Bill mentioned, fascinated to know what type of tractor and plough you were using. :)

Cheers Bill and David. It was my first attempt at competition ploughing and I only did my first bit of normal ploughing earlier this year. Sorry, no pictures of the tractor and plough but I used our NH TH155 and a borrowed Kuhn 5 furrow plough.

bought an old super nintendo (snes) off ebay with super mario kart game, omg so cool, love that game such a laugh  ;D

and I thought I was out of fashion..... Put it this way, it wont lose value. Ill have to fire my one up to see if its still surviving. kinda scared to in case i break it :P I feel some UNIRALLY coming on...

Weyyy Heyy..... Cinderella you shall go to the ball  :P:-*:-*

How strange... I was going to PM you tonight to ask as well David .. happy days indeed David

Chuffed to bits Mark, as I was becoming ever so slightly anxious and paranoid over the matter....Also managed to get my car through it's M.O.T aswell, so that's another weight off my mind given how busy I am at work at the moment. Counting down the days ( and pennies ) for Zwolle now. :)