What really PLEASED you?

My Mum's amazing cooking, and the lengths she goes to at this time of year for Dad, my brother and I. She doesn't know yet but my brother and I will be treating her to a meal out on friday night at one of her favourite restaurants in Sheffield, Loch Fyne. :)

• Like 4

My Mum's amazing cooking, and the lengths she goes to at this time of year for Dad, my brother and I. She doesn't know yet but my brother and I will be treating her to a meal out on friday night at one of her favourite restaurants in Sheffield, Loch Fyne. :)

yes look after both of them as they have taken care of you . Maybe few days early but happy new year to you all see you at next show

• Like 1

Good on ya David ,got look after em.

Thanks Ol, Mum had a great time. :)

yes look after both of them as they have taken care of you . Maybe few days early but happy new year to you all see you at next show

Thanks mate. Happy new year to you too, looking forward to catching up with you at the shows again in 2014. :)

Congratulations Chris and Richard on your recent arrivals. All the very best to you. :)

....and a Happy new year to everyone! Best wishes for 2014. :)

• Like 1

just halfed my car insurance ,weirdly with the same company, with exactly the same terms / policy as the old one??? ,wife tried first with her as main driver (both use it the same but hey ho ) and took 200 off, I then re quoted with me as usual, and bang 250 quid off??? quick save of it and ring them up and they price matched just like that, they wouldn't explain why the auto renewal was twice the price , robbing buggers , best go spend the savings on something else now I guess :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

first time for everything, makes you wonder how many people just let them auto renew, and don't challenge the price?? silly if you don't weird thing is none of the comparison sites even came close , made me wonder if it was a mistake at first ,but when I rang they checked my saved quote, confirmed everything was exactly the same as my one due to run out, and price matched the renewall  just like that

• 3 weeks later...

not to far down the road from you either mate, sounds like a good job

Yeah just 10 minutes down the road! Hopefully will be Sean

Congratulations Cerin, now I know who to pester if our 808 straw blower plays up >:D

Haha thanks Gav, hopefully you wont have any problems with it!!

well got a new job ,,,,350 cows ...tractors are mcormicks ..mtx 135 t3 (63 plate) mc 115 x2 (08 plates) mc 110 t3 (60 plate) 50-60 scraper tractor (13 plate) case 956 xl (f reg) massey 390 2wd , ford 4000,major and a 454 ih..loaders are weiderman and a terex ..13 and 58 plate.. do all work ourselfs except  chopping silage ..got khun mower ,class rake krone grass spreader 4 10 tonne silage trailers  and a buckrake and everything else 

• Like 2