What really PLEASED you?

• 3 weeks later...

Less time offshore then rob? Sounds like a good move and promotion to with any luck

About the same amount of time Sean but with office time as well. Yeah working for 2 departments really is a good chance to follow a project through

• 3 weeks later...

Finally after months of searching and interviews I've been offered and have accepted another job....will post more details in a couple of days time once everyone at work has been informed!

• Like 2

No chance of changing their minds on brands Mike as they've used JD for a very long time and get excellent support because of it.

Its a very select task they carry out Sean, will give more details once I've spoken to the farm manager at work tomorrow, the owners have my notice but he doesn't yet hence why I'm not revealing too much yet.

• 1 month later...

Saturday the 3rd of may I married my beautiful wife shelle

the day was one of the best days of my life and was perfect in every single way I would love to re live every second of it all over

CONGRATULATIONS all the best for the future

• Like 1

The DVLA...as today I received two letters reminding me to tax or SORN two of my vintage tractors....my 1941 Farmall A and my 1957 Nuffield Universal DM 4....and for the first time yet I have been able to apply for tax discs for historic vehicles without an MOT and have the bother of going to a Post Office that actually can issue tax discs. Now that is progress but I only hope they are posted and the Royal Mail can deliver the goods ;D  ;D