What really PLEASED you?

After spending the last two weeks in Hertfordshire on a training course, I've passed all my practical and theory tests along with lesson planning assignments to become an AITT registered forklift instructor, just got to wait for my certificate and registration number to arrive now:)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just realised by luck that we are in Suffolk when the county shows on, and it looks pretty certain we are going now on the Wednesday , just got to check with the others ,brother and them, but either way we are on and my old dears up for it to, we recon it's a good 30 years since we last went, 

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:16 PM, chris.watson said:

After testing 1000 head of cattle over the last 2 weeks we have gone clear on our TB test. Very good news as we can now turn out onto the grass. 

That's real good news Chris I expect you will be turning out down Holbrook ? again

3 hours ago, smithy said:

That's real good news Chris I expect you will be turning out down Holbrook ? again

Yes smithy, great news. We are going right down on the shotley peninsula this year, at a farmer called Richard wrinch, Phil Caldwell and Simon cordals. 

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:40 AM, chris.watson said:

Yes smithy, great news. We are going right down on the shotley peninsula this year, at a farmer called Richard wrinch, Phil Caldwell and Simon cordals. 

I now the 3 names above as I have heard are friends that live down there talk about them but don't now them personally will let them now you will be back soon  

Should be what made you laugh but it was this

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/environment/farmers-celebrate-spring-by-spraying-****-everywhere-20160421108179

I have been out and about the leafy lanes of Cheshire today and I can confirm that I came across quite a few pungent odours, the townies were horrified but they all want organic produce:rolleyes:

• Like 3