What really PLEASED you?

After a quiet couple of weeks work wise today has been a good day with bookings for 8 days of forklift training and the possibility of two more in the pipeline, May is now looking like a good month and June is starting to as well! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gav836 said:

After a quiet couple of weeks work wise today has been a good day with bookings for 8 days of forklift training and the possibility of two more in the pipeline, May is now looking like a good month and June is starting to as well! 

Good to see you have work coming in I will just have to keep reading the book on my MXU now that you are getting busy

25 minutes ago, smithy said:

Good to see you have work coming in I will just have to keep reading the book on my MXU now that you are getting busy

I'll always have time to help a fellow Case driver in their hour of need;);D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

holiday tickets are ready to print off, under 30 days now ;D and the builders are starting tomorrow ,minor delay after their mini digger was stolen monday night of the main site they are working on,so with uck we will have a water tiht shell up before we go away, and hopefully all the internal lintels and old porch coming down / door filled in ,the real messy stuff,will be done the week we are away 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Got my A level results yesterday, A* Maths, B in Physics and a B in Art so off to Harper Adams at the end of September to study Off Road Vehicle Design

Over the moon!

Well done you sound pleased with your results ,a neighbours to me has his son at Harper Adams bean there a year now on a agricultural course   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Got my A level results yesterday, A* Maths, B in Physics and a B in Art so off to Harper Adams at the end of September to study Off Road Vehicle Design

Over the moon!

Well done James good on you :) does that mean you'll be off to Cheffins sale at Harrogate today to have a bit of a celebratory spend??;)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Over the moon!

nice one james, intresting choice with off road vehicle design, be building all sorts then, maybe a nice 110 " wheelbase landy ,all jacked up etc

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Well done James good on you :) does that mean you'll be off to Cheffins sale at Harrogate today to have a bit of a celebratory spend??;)

Cheers guys.

Didnt get to the sale unfortunately Paul, spent to much at the last few Cambridge sales with a third 4" added to the stable, all be it in need of repair.

May well be designing the new Defender never mind modding one Sean. Theres is a placement year where you go and work for a company, theyre well linked with Jag Landrover, JCB and Terex along with loads of others, liking the sound of Terex at the moment and they usually offer you a job once you complete the course

• Like 1

Listening to BBC RADIO SUFFOLK tonight while in the tractor hedge-cutting as at 6pm till 8pm they have Rock-an-Roll Radio a bit of Elvis , Bill Hayley and a bit of the Stray Cats lovely as when you here someone tickling the slap-base it get you going and you go back and give the hedge  another good thrashing will have to go back in the morning to see what a mess I have made o well it will grow again next year      

• Like 6

On 20 August 2016 at 10:43 PM, smithy said:

Listening to BBC RADIO SUFFOLK tonight while in the tractor hedge-cutting as at 6pm till 8pm they have Rock-an-Roll Radio a bit of Elvis , Bill Hayley and a bit of the Stray Cats lovely as when you here someone tickling the slap-base it get you going and you go back and give the hedge  another good thrashing will have to go back in the morning to see what a mess I have made o well it will grow again next year      

What are you doing cutting hedges in August smithy you naughty boy

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:08 PM, chris.watson said:

What are you doing cutting hedges in August smithy you naughty boy

all roadside hedges Chris , the lorries will have to be 3foot on the grass verge now before hitting there mirrors , but it is nice to be a naughty boy now an again

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have just seen a post from Marge Models on Facebook in which they have done a draw of everyone who "shared" their page recently. The winner is Steve Crane, none other than Bazza's (Udimore's) sidekick and he will be getting one of their new New Holland models.

Well done Stevie ;D

• Like 2