What really PLEASED you?

hmmmmm,..................anything you want to borrow off me Mark..... ::)

:D :D  .. John you have been MORE than kind and OVER generous to me in the past... I can think of nothing I'd rather do than buy you lunch and a pint or two as well  :):-*

We have just heard today that my 16 year old son has got into the Army. He enlists into The Yorkshire Regiment at the Army Foundation College in September. Really pleased for him, it has taken a lot of hard work and commitment to reach the physical standard that they required, and also it means that he has a well paid job to go to in September so he won't end up on the dole.  Well done to him eh!

Great news... I have the utmost admiration for anyone who joins the services.... be it Military or Police, Fire, Ambulance etc... please pass on my congratulations to your lad and I wish him a long, prosperous and safe career Damien (and Hazel)

A very well done young man. I hope training leading up to his pass out makes him a fine soldier. How proud for a Yorkshire man to serve in the Yorkshire Regiment too.

All the best for the future JCB SON!

OK so today was my birthday today and mu daughter got this for me  ;D ;D It is an apron for me when I do the barbies as I tend to get it all over the place

P5130002.jpg

Close up

P5130001.jpg

If you have an Ology you are a scientist.....

Getting a load of pre-cut rebar off a building site, which I'm going to use to stake a load of scaffolding planks that I got off another building site, in order to frame my raised beds up the allotment.

Proper Job!

I bid for, and won, a second hand Repliagri Disc-o-Sem seed drill and when it arrived there was a note in from the seller, "we had a few in stock so I thought it best to send a new one"  :of :of :D :D :D Now that is what I call a good seller  8) 8)