Whats on your workbench???

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few ideas floating around the more time I spend on the roads seeing trucks in all directions so I whipped this apart and am now looking at truck colours on t'internet.

Build wise, it'll get extended and take a midi-pusher axle like the picture show.

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3455586/1024/2010-05-15/DSC-5829-border.jpg

really ? a pusher ? surprised at that tris, thought you'd have gone the tag route, looks nice though mate , any idea on colours yet ? could do worse than the Van Bentum

009Small.jpg

of course there is another well known hauler ,surprised you havent seen  about , got one or two trucks about , green red & white , owned buy some old biddy i think, edie stobit ? something like that  ;D ;D

oh yeah saw howards 6wheeler about in glasto yesterday ,a young chab with bigger side burns than you mate ?!  :of

• Like 1

Like I could achieve that!!!!!  ???::) ::)::)

Yep pusher like the one above, I have Van Bentum pics to base it on and it will be near enough like that pic.

Colour wise I have some ideas, just got to get the right shades of each colour to go 'click'  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well lots of models have been on my bench since I returned from Penrith all to be built for Christmas ::)

This has been the most interesting  8)  A local farmer ordered a John Deere 6830 and Dowdswell plough to give to an employee of 30 years who retires this Christmas.

I started with a Wiking JD 6930,removed the starfire from the cab and the external hydraulic controls. I then fitted a PMA front linkage with a set of Imber Ford weights (like the real tractor) I modified the one peice cab doors and fitted new decals.

post-96-132640028293_thumb.jpg

post-96-132640028315_thumb.jpg

post-96-132640028416_thumb.jpg