Whats on your workbench???

6 minutes ago, 844john said:

There's a good export market for these old square balers now, she might be worth too much to leave in the hedge back!:D

she came in cheap and might have some use yet, will have to see if i can get it working and get er on ;) Have a sledge ready to go too

• Like 2

Ive always been disappointed with the headstock on the Britains New Holland LM telehandler...which incorporates the pallet fork frame ...looks fine with the forks on but wrong with the other attachments. So have removed that part to expose the genuine headstock and will get to work on a decent sized bucket for it.  

20180408_222011.jpg

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Ive always been disappointed with the headstock on the Britains New Holland LM telehandler...which incorporates the pallet fork frame ...looks fine with the forks on but wrong with the other attachments. So have removed that part to expose the genuine headstock and will get to work on a decent sized bucket for it.  

20180408_222011.jpg

i thought the same so removed like you have, then had some back plates made up in resin so i can attach various buckets etc on the loader without the large gaurd/frame like on the pallet tines, just click on and off like the originals

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Working on this at the moment, currently in stripped stage ready for painting. An old Britains Sanderson that i plan on respraying as a Manitou like pictured. I have also added more industrial looking rear tyres from a Joal Volvo Backhoe loader. Photos to come up as i go :) Not a major rebuild but something different. I also plan on detailing it up a bit.

30784567_1683992201686884_641664205_n.jpg.56c22570ef1e151d7aec406dc8c0edd6.jpg8513204960_f468aed233_o.thumb.jpg.75b23a2756dd441191639061c226650d.jpg

Edited by Anderson Agri
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, Janval said:

How is this looking now, finished it up yet? :)

It looks exactly the same as that I'm afraid Jan Eric :(.The models have had to take a back seat for the time being while I'm lambing. the pure swaledales are due to start this weekend so it will be another 3 weeks before I stand a chance of finding a bit of time to tinker with them again, except for a couple that are only awaiting decals from Henri walker, I might manage 10 mins to fit those. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mb86 said:

It looks exactly the same as that I'm afraid Jan Eric :(.The models have had to take a back seat for the time being while I'm lambing. the pure swaledales are due to start this weekend so it will be another 3 weeks before I stand a chance of finding a bit of time to tinker with them again, except for a couple that are only awaiting decals from Henri walker, I might manage 10 mins to fit those. 

I see, I'm in a similar situation myself. All building is put on hold until at least the end of May I'm afraid, 31st of May is the deadline for tax returns and shortly after there's VAT and yet more accounting to be done. Busy life working at a firm!

Looking forward to seeing it completed though! I've been wanting to work on bigger/wider wheels for some of my models as well, but I'm to afraid to start drilling holes :wacko:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Janval said:

I see, I'm in a similar situation myself. All building is put on hold until at least the end of May I'm afraid, 31st of May is the deadline for tax returns and shortly after there's VAT and yet more accounting to be done. Busy life working at a firm!

Looking forward to seeing it completed though! I've been wanting to work on bigger/wider wheels for some of my models as well, but I'm to afraid to start drilling holes :wacko:

It's always nerveracking drilling those holes into either the model or those lovely wheel rims. 

20 hours ago, mb86 said:

At least the weather's settled down a bit Martin, I knew it would, we finished yesterday!:D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

All being well John, also will do a molasses tank to complement it as well at some point :) 

Looking forward to seeing it done Ben, there's not enough livestock farms in model form!:)

• Like 3