Whats on your workbench???

6 hours ago, 844john said:

Don't remind me David! Yes, its coming along, looking for suitable wheels (again!) Is she white up with you?

aye there was a bit snow . there was some big flakes around 6am but fortunately came to nowt, turned to rain and now has froze , everywhere is one big ice rink 

12 hours ago, 844john said:

As our lot keep happily reminding me, its 7 weeks until we start, they look forward to it.......me less so, especially after last year.....:unsure:

If the weather stays like it is today I will be more than happy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mb86 said:

Have you any measurements or are you working from photos john? I agree they are a cracking pair, proper horsepower. 

I started with the measurement for the wheelbase and wheel size but then mainly just scaling up from photos at the moment Martin. I wish there was one handy to have a look at as I'm a bit short of good photos at the moment, but like the Muir Hill I'm sure we'll get there eventually!

11 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Had a bit of time this evening so did a bit more on the mb Trac sprayer. Nearly finished now just need to tidy it up and fill in gaps, cut down booms and add some steps. I'm not entirely sure I'm happy with the wheels but the best I had to work with as the axles had been chopped about. Pretty happy overall how it ended up but it could all change again

Really nice build zac, wheels look fine to me :) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Looking forward to this one John, drawings look spot on, itching to build one myself when I get the chance!

Cheers Ian, I think it's all these lovely blues that you've been doing that's inspiring me!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Well I’ve made a start again. I’m not letting myself start anything until the ongoing projects are done! Floatation Deere nearly completed, MF weeks next then matbro ! Please feel free to have a word if you see me starting anything else!!! 

C9F03FA7-3F33-49F1-B6B2-729027B6DBD4.jpeg

Not starting anything else until you've cleared your bench.........what sort of talk is that Alastair?:D Trailer is looking very well, just wondering where you got the mesh from?, the grill on the Muir Hill is made from mesh and that looks about right for the job

• Like 1