Whats on your workbench???

6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Looking good Martin, i know you talked about it this time last year when we went up to Andrews, but good to see you didn't give up on the idea and its now an ongoing build :)

Cheers Paul. It's a slow burner but it's progressing at least. I have some awkward angles to contend with next which will be a challenge, I haven't just decided how go about doing them yet. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

that will shift some silage on the heap mart, and pack it well to.

That's the idea Sean, I've another chopper en route and I don't think the 655 would keep up with 2 SP and the 819.

4 hours ago, 844john said:

Liking that a lot Martin, looks like you've bossed the front linkage and headstock. Looking forward to watching it progress!

Thanks John. I'm happy with the geometry of the loader, it was done from photos so i was pleased when it all worked as it should although I expect if I had one on hand to measure there would be plenty of flaws. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

That's the idea Sean, I've another chopper en route and I don't think the 655 would keep up with 2 SP and the 819.

Thanks John. I'm happy with the geometry of the loader, it was done from photos so i was pleased when it all worked as it should although I expect if I had one on hand to measure there would be plenty of flaws. 

Forgive my being nosey! .....what's the new chopper Martin?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Is it relatively straightforward to order from there Martin, I've fancied one of his foragers for a while now?

Yes it's easy enough, you'll need to email him to order but he speaks good English and takes PayPal now which he didn't when I bought my first one. You can choose what headers you want with it. The latest one has arrived today, very well packed and took 6 days to arrive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

Yes it's easy enough, you'll need to email him to order but he speaks good English and takes PayPal now which he didn't when I bought my first one. You can choose what headers you want with it. The latest one has arrived today, very well packed and took 6 days to arrive. 

Cheers Martin, I'll have a good peruse later!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...