ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

1 hour ago, Luke190 said:

Looks great. I like the muddy farm track

1 hour ago, Mike R ( Kentman) said:

Very nice Sean 

Thanks guys, I am getting there slowly, I hadn't thought about doing the muck heap area till I saw it today, not an area I can normally get to, that's the joy of having a good clean up underneath it , far better access now 

1 hour ago, COWBOY said:

Doing a great job on the layout Sean, brilliant detail

Cheers mate, it's nice to get back to it a bit, this side has always bothered me as it was a mish mash of materials, both sides are far apart so you do not see the difference in trees and a likes .

Not to sure at the moment, I have purposely left the tyre areas as soil to miss that , but I may need to try it else where with other plans 

2 hours ago, smallclaas said:

Sean your doing a great job on the small details looking great

Cheers Garrett , I am getting it done, hopefully the new trees ect will be here tomorrow or Monday with luck, so I can get them in along the banks 

Would be good if you could display models on it without damaging it but that is maybe unlikely. The plough looks great too, is it a standard scaledown one? How does it line up with the wheel when it's dropped in?

I suspect you can put stuff on it, the model rail guys say to seal it with a spray , not a pva mix but some aerosol tin stuff, , the plots a modified Scaledown one, manly on the hitch area so it fits any of the models , seems to line up ok with the wheels to me when in the ploughing position, only think I never got round to doing when I bought it was hydraulic lines  , added some nice water slide decals I had , but no more, gent called Keith plaice did it , bought it at toytrac a good few years back 

Shouldn't have an issue with driving on the flock, once its stuck down, particularly with an applicator it isn't coming of again in a hurry once any excess has been brushed away. If it gets flattened down by the tyres I have a feeling going over it with a ballon rubbed on a jumper should have all the strands standing to attention again.

Finally finished field no1 , next step is to level the area round the back and new extension side of the house , which I am having problems getting the insulation board for at the min, well a bit small enough anyway, but the orders in for. The hedge row to boundary it, once done it will be a backdrop to be fitted , just trying to find the right one view wise and quality wise 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

This is the new 1m X 3/4 field extension, the plan is to link it to the one wrapped round the house, and extend the access road into the farm, I may trim it a little and have a road down the side and form a t jcn , not to sure yet, has also given me a headache as to whether it's worth upgrading side two, I can ad a small 1m X 50 cm second field on this side , but would need to rearrange the collection underneath first, 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1