ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sean don't want to hijack your topic .we were talking pettit trailers I borrowed  another  one last week original chassis but he has built a big steel body on it which is normally used to cart oats it is a 7 ton model but if filled with wheat would hold 10 ton .Thought this might interest you as you built a model sorry if it don't/or posted in wrong place smithy    

post-1115-0-17115100-1439930382_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-34211200-1439930556_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-18491900-1439930720_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

He builds them for both, mines on a cut down 590 chassis, making it a 575. but I have seen them on a 390 a full 590 and a 690  and a baby 240 

P1030140_zpsxffn65v1.jpg

Great picture Sean a mate of mine had a real 590 and loader like yours also It looks like my other mate (better not name him as I might be walking next week) loaded your bales as I needed plenty of ropes to hold on the first load he did for me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

aaaaarh Sean....how I love Ash Tree, Scaloox doing well, Tris has ignored me since that day I sold it to you!, not replied to any pms! haha

yeah you did have a build topic as well, few years back though?

The pics were on here, may have gone in the server shift, luckily I have a full in opened pack of the  big  bricks plus at least two of the other bag of small bits, so if I can find a material to use I will make a mould up , got plenty of other ideas I can make with it if I can get it right 

• 4 weeks later...

Well the flock applicator arrived yesterday,and the flock to,nearly lost if after the Hermes guy put it in I quote" the green bin" we eventually found it in next doors brown bin, and by luck to as she was putting a fresh bag of rubbish in and saw it in there:of bloke must be colour blind and thick .anyway with luck tomorrow I can get on with re-grassing the house side of the layout,inc finish the road in front of the house to, not tried one of these things before so may have a test out on a trial picture board I fancy making for new stuff I make .plenty of pics to come soon hopefully.

• Like 2

Well I haven't been able to get hold of a particular items for the flock so will have to wait on that for a few days after a eBay buy, but we have receive a new bit of kit ready for the summer, our old grab was showing its ages and a few welds were going so we purchased a new Browns one,just got to make a flat 8 bale pack from my hand made ones  to mount on it properly ,and of course order some more bales 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6

Well I haven't been able to get hold of a particular items for the flock so will have to wait on that for a few days after a eBay buy, but we have receive a new bit of kit ready for the summer, our old grab was showing its ages and a few welds were going so we purchased a new Browns one,just got to make a flat 8 bale pack from my hand made ones  to mount on it properly ,and of course order some more bales 

I'm guessing you probably tried already,but you might get more results useing "scatter" as well as "flock",also if you got the "tea strainer" type head their only good for short stuff 3-6 mm,I tried 10mm in mine and got nowhere,!!

Regards

Joe.