1.3mpi cooper sportspack mini, year 2000 on a w reg, dark blue with union jack roof, wide arches and big alloy wheels. looks the pups nuts. i had to drive it again earlier to take it back to the owner, it was still trying to kill me. just given it a full service as the owner is selling it.... for £5k! ha!

made the mistake of driving a car I idolised from the age of 13, needless to say it tried to kill me at least twice at every corner whilst going slower than the £50 fiesta and now I'm gutted.

Sometimes it is better to keep the dream! I have never (and probably will never) drive the car I have always loved as there were only 10 ever made but I understand from someone who knows that the car is a ******* to drive. I still have my dream though!

Sometimes it is better to keep the dream! I have never (and probably will never) drive the car I have always loved as there were only 10 ever made but I understand from someone who knows that the car is a ******* to drive. I still have my dream though!

i still have quite the list of "cars to own" so hopefully the mini will just be the exception to the rule that i have excellent automotive judgement!

get yourself a totota celica gt4 mate, best fun i have had for a car, 3 years of pure fun with that

funny you should mention it, i know 2 friends with gt4's both heavily modified, turbo melted on friend number ones, and a boost pipe popped on friend number two's at abbey corner of silverstone, causing an engine fire, so a fire marshall emptied a big powder fire extinguisher into the engine bay!

Next car choice will be dependent on whether i get this job i've applied for..

very prone to doing the head gaskets to, unless you fit a sports one , mainly down to being one of the first "performance" road cars witbut hell did they go,stuck to the road like super glue ,had a hell of a job getting the arse on that to go out even in the wet

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, sorry for not being very active lately, but unfortunately my dad passed away after being re admitted to hospital a couple of weeks ago. As you can imagine, it's a numb and empty feeling that is taking a bit of getting used to.

• 2 weeks later...

A phonecall from Mum to tell me that my aunt who's been in hospital for the past 6 weeks after being diagnosed with cancer has been sent home today and told to make the most of the time she has left as there's nothing they can do for her due to the location of the tumour, the doctors have estimated that she has about 4 weeks. Just to make the situation worse for our family its 14 years ago this Friday since my Dad died of cancer, this is his sister, his other sister also died of cancer a couple of years after my Dad so this time its really hitting our family hard, particulary my uncle, Dad's brother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like Foyle View will not have a nice little MF135 coming on Saturday as the guy we were buying it off was killed in a car today and his son rang my dad to tell him the bad news. the son dosnt want to sell it now as it was his dads. Which I do understand as if I were in his shoes I would be doing them same. are thoughs are with his at this time.

• 3 weeks later...

Having to leave Buster at the vets to be sedated for a scan and needle test on a lump I found on his neck :( :( Hoping that its just a foriegn object causing it as he does and will eat anything, particularly wood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hearing yesterday the Mearns Vintage Rally due to take place this coming weekend has been cancelled due to field conditions because of the weather. Shame as I wanted to have a clear out of some of dads junk at the auction on Saturday and attend the rally on Sunday with tractor. Never mind there is always next year.