Forum Issues and Updates

We should notice an increase in loading speed in the coming days. I am archiving all topics older than 1000 days, e.g. not posted in for 1000 days. These will still be visible and work as normal but will be moved to a different part of the database. Modern content should then load quicker....hopefully!

• 3 weeks later...

We should notice an increase in loading speed in the coming days. I am archiving all topics older than 1000 days, e.g. not posted in for 1000 days. These will still be visible and work as normal but will be moved to a different part of the database. Modern content should then load quicker....hopefully!

I had some posts showing models in my collection from awhile back. There was one for Ford, one for Massey, one for Claas, and so on. I can't seem to find them now to update them.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is anyone else having issues loading pages ?? or posting a reply?? seems to take me ages to open up a page to read, post a reply, which sometimes seems to time out its taking that long, I am also getting the advert banners appearing in the middle of the topics?? seems to be the case on the laptop and the I pad, so its not just linked to one system operating wise, well for me anyway

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys

we had a slight issue with the server yesterday but everything has been resolved.

Basically, David was charging his camera batteries ready for the harvest and we forgot to put another 50p in the meter AND on top of that, Sean (who works for BT and should really be a broadband expert) managed to pull out the wrong wire. I am not quite sure what he was trying to do but he is now sat in the corner of the Mod room sulking.

All should now be back to normal but it may be some time before we let Sean loose with a screwdriver again. David has also gone skipping out of the room waving an Ordnance Survey map with lots of red pen marks on it, those of you who live in Yorkshire beware, he may be lurking in your fields.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...