Forum Issues and Updates

The last couple of day's I've noticed I've had to "click" the post button twice to post a reply,in fact Sunday night I posted a reply in the Aberdeen and North East post,but when I checked on Monday afternoon it was not there,any time since I "click" on post it shots to the top of the page but does not post,

Regards

Joe.

is anyone experiancing problems seeing new posts / topics?? have tried 2 or 3 times today, and no matter what setting i select, last 24 hrs, unreads ect, i have no posts to read????? i asume people have posted today mind you :-[ if not have we been down??? i have got on no worrys each time so i suspect no, only way i could see was to look at certain topics from the main forum homepage and select from there

The one thing I liked on the old forum over this spanking new one is that posts in the main lists had a little 'new' next to them whenever new posts were made which made it much easier to pick up threads you had been following. Is there any way of implementing this? I know there is the side bar with recent posts but this can update really quick missing posts you visited say 5 hours ago. Also the follow topic option is useful but I tried it and ended up with an inbox full of updates ;D

Don't get me wrong overall this new forum is a triumph and major improvement but just wanted to share this one query.

Thanks

Is that using quick reply Joe?

That was useing Reply to this topic Andy,sods law though,it worked ok after I mentioned it

I have not had this problem at all so it could be browser related. I use Firefox

I thought that to Sue,but,I like you,use Firefox,

Regards

Joe.

That was useing Reply to this topic Andy,sods law though,it worked ok after I mentioned it

I thought that to Sue,but,I like you,use Firefox,

Regards

Joe.

Is/was your broadband service provider having problems? I had a serious slow down last week and pages took ages to load also replies were taking ages to process but it was my ISP having problems with their broadband servers,

not seeing anything, only saw your reply from the homepage, not in the usual place, i need to go to the 6 month pus area to get two posts from early jan, both have been read, otherwise nothing

Have you by any chance set the "Filter by Forum" and not ticked all the boxes? It will exclude any unticked. (bottom of left hand filter options.) I preferred the old option of excluding topics rather than selecting. I

• 2 weeks later...

hi all .....spent lots of time clicking the sighnin on the home page only to be find out u cant i dont know how i logged in this time as i was playing about for hours till it would let me in ndy my mateo .... i dont know if other mebers had trouble with this

• 3 weeks later...