Forum Issues and Updates

Hopefully, the mobile theme should be disable whilst I work out a fix to the current problem. Can everyone, who has had problems, confirm they are now on the normal theme?

• 1 month later...

For the last 2 weeks i cannot open my personal messenger. I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/ftforum/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 189

I have tried it at home and at my work, in total tried it on 4 different computers, i get this error on every computer, so it seems not to be related to the computer.

• 5 months later...

Andy,I was wanting to check which issues were available in the back issues section but I just got this message

Not Found

The requested URL /shop/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Regards

Joe.

• 6 months later...

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Anybody else having "issues" with the forum today,nearly have the text I have written today have taken several seconds to appear AFTER I have typed them,also several words are now underlined that I never did,seems to occur after you've typed a certain number of words,weird, :of  >:( 

Regards

Joe

When you click in the box to type your reply to a post, I have noticed that the type box loads so quickly that before you let go the mouse button the cursor is on one of the icons above which activates whatever icon it's on, such as underline, bold, italic etc., perhaps this is the problem?

Edited by powerrabbit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

why is it when i fill out an advert on the classifieds it asks all the details,yet when you click on the ad after you have posted it,it doesnt show the postage your charging or how you want to be paid? am i missing something? or does it show all this to potentiel buyers,but not to the person who placed the adds?

paul