Forum Issues and Updates

• 4 weeks later...

andy

seem to be getting a "security warning" every time I log on, well since Monday, states the websites unsafe?? have any setting changed ?? I know the mcafe softwares done some updates recently , not sure if anyone else is having the same problem 

Im getting the same thing also.  ! ???

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if its a problem as such, but when looking at a recent topic, I noticed that there were several hyperlinks in the messages and when I hovered over them it said 'link added by Viglink'...just wondered if this is 'legit' or an unwanted feature.  I noticed it on the recent decals topic - in the first message where laser printer is mentioned.

• 4 weeks later...

andy .not sure if theres a problem with the forum, or if its my windows 8, but I do not seem to be able to "quote " a post if needed, or always open the smileys properly, they seem to half appear at the bottom   and wont work from that?????? even if I refresh ,when I say half appear I mean length ways like the bottoms cut off each one, also seem to be having issues with some pics where they appear like a brown plain wallpaper effect, with maybe the top cm showing max, .it may just be this is all to do with windows 8 but I am not to sure

• 3 weeks later...

andy, still having issues using the quote function, the post just comes up blank ,and with  posting photo bucket links ,also seem to be having issues posting web links??? which wasn't an issue at first , quote just does not work, photo bucket does not seem to want to work now even when I toggle the "light switch" looking button on the top left of the tool bar when you reply, and web links just will not post into a topic?? sort of like  the photo bucket issue , only seems to have started since I went to windows 8 mind??  wonder if theres some sort of update for it on the server ? 

oh well that must have been a case of wrong timing, as for me it only seems to have gone wrong since the new laptop, it all seems to be linked as they all involve pasting of something into a post ,as that's what effectively a quote is on here from what I can see