Forum Issues and Updates

2 minutes ago, smithy said:

same here but no problem will just resend the private messages

I already have resent the messages :) as some of the posts where slightly off topic where they where posted I don't mind them being missing, but have lost the link for the 50% discounted items from a French retailer I posted for others :( 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some time now I haven't been able to upload images, except for inserting via URL. Those images have all been deleted unfortunately, which makes my posts a bit meaningless :unsure:

Any idea why I can't upload normally? I always get a message saying that it failed, all images well below the size limit.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Andy said:

Forum update finally applied this morning. @Janval are you still struggling with images?

Will check it out later tonight if I get the time :) Haven't tried to upload from my phone in a while, the page did however seem somewhat unstable on my phone's browser last night.

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, Paul Palmer said:

advert actions in classifieds is not working,i cannot edit my adverts 

any moderator could look at this please,the advert action button is doing nothing I would like to alter the price of my ros joskin muck spreader please,also it would be handy for the button to be working 

regards Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had to resize my photos for the last 2 months or so as it won't accept them as full size, not sure why as the settings say we should be good up to 7mb and mine were only 5.5mb before I resized them.

I use a program called Irfanview to resize them but others may also do the same trick.

34 minutes ago, robbo said:

I have had to resize my photos for the last 2 months or so as it won't accept them as full size, not sure why as the settings say we should be good up to 7mb and mine were only 5.5mb before I resized them.

I use a program called Irfanview to resize them but others may also do the same trick.

I've just tried reuploading the same image,and it wont do it, I've used the same sized images since I joined in 2006 16" x 12" at 72.000 resolution no bother,now it wont work,??

Regards

Joe.