Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

he must have pulled that early mike, as he had the reserve at 165 last time round, and it ended at 199, or so it said on my watch page, what a cheeky sod, he cant have 2 so its got to be whats going on, get it so high then pull it, up the reserve as you know people will pay it, then relist it and get even more

mind you a certain person ::) ::)  did report it for breach of listings as he had stolen our picture to advertise it with ,but i think that didnt go through as i never had a report back

I was wondering if there was a bit of suspicious bidding going on with him or a friend bidding from another account to drive the price up and then got caught out at the end as the high bidder ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The bloke is a bit of a cretin, anyone remember the UH models he was listing in the past with pictures taken out of their paper catalogue, or the masses of black UH Valtras he was listing.............every traders best friend is frankmartin ::) ::)::) ::)

Dont have a drink while clicking on this link, and i recomend you are straped to your chair also

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FENDT-280-DUAL-wheels-fresh-from-Agritechnica-2009_W0QQitemZ180430620899QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item2a0280c8e3

What do they smoke in ireland?