Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

if and its a big if,that they get these models on ebay at the moment sold for that amount fair play to them,many on here know that the dealer box reanault isnt worth that,but there are many people that like there farm models but dont have the knowledge so to speak,if someone is willing to pay then good luck to the seller,thats all i can say

no good luck to them paul. i have been lucky enough to get way way way more for something i did a while back than it was truely worth ,just amazes me in this day and age of technology that people dont do a bit of research for stuff they are after, they cant argue they dont do the internet at the end of the day, they are buying of ebay afterall

If that dealer boxed Renault sells for that price then I will be listing all of mine, I have got almost every version in dealer boxes with the exception of the dual wheeled version...............and I paid less than £20 for every one of them

Yes . ;) Plus you could probably do the same convo yourself for a fraction of the price tag. Siku MB with a Britains JD sprayer mounted on the back it seems. 8)

that is exactly the point i was trying to make justin. a convo that commands a high price tag would have to be the standard of pdc, dave towse etc..etc...

that is exactly the point i was trying to make justin. a convo that commands a high price tag would have to be the standard of pdc, dave towse etc..etc...

Yeah your right without a dought mate. ;) . I d always try & build one before id buy one.

Anyone with £ 10,500 in used notes :huh:

http://www.ebay.co.you...id=352385642547

interesting lot there bill. the last lot of mega priced britains, was it £12000, was just up the road from this lot. this is my neck of the woods being Essex.like the other big lot, this probably wont sell either.i cant see there being much gold in it for the dealers to sell on. :'(

My sentiments Chris...there are however a few I would buy off him individually if the price was right..but I really cannot see how he will get a bid on that listing as a "job lot" :huh:

interesting lot there bill. the last lot of mega priced britains, was it £12000, was just up the road from this lot. this is my neck of the woods being Essex.like the other big lot, this probably wont sell either.i cant see there being much gold in it for the dealers to sell on. :'(

is this not the same seller as the £12,500 lot that was on a few weeks ago??

DDN Fordson I was watching in naive hope it wouldn't top £150. It has unusual front tyres as well, not ones I have seen on a DDN before. E27N I think?:

http://www.ebay.co.you...#ht_1447wt_1169

never mind chris, theres always another one someday. had a look at his other items, has got a lot of boxed britains stuff starting at some decent prices.

never mind chris, theres always another one someday. had a look at his other items, has got a lot of boxed britains stuff starting at some decent prices.

Yeah I've started bidding -and winning- on E-bay again recently Chris; not good when I have imminent payments to make. Even the cheaper ones add up when you win enough (Britains disc harrow and sheep dip added today).

Report them to eBay, you have bought an item in good faith and the sale is a binding contract for both parties, you both have to honour the terms and price of the sale.

Report them to eBay, you have bought an item in good faith and the sale is a binding contract for both parties, you both have to honour the terms and price of the sale.

thanks for replying robbo,just had quite an abusive e mail from them through ebay,basically saying they will refund me,i have messaged back saying i thought they have to sell,will keep you posted

A seller can determine their own terms of sale in their conditions part on the listing to cater for genuine mistakes in the listing price. E.g. if they list a Tv for 99p rather than £99.99. I wouldn't expect them to honour it if that was the case.

If it's simply down to them not making enough money and havn't bothered with a reserve then I would say you should be able to put a complaint in Paul.

thanks for all the replys,as i said the seller is sticking to their guns and will not mail out the item,saying all i will get is a refund,the mistake in the listing is minimal,£7.00,and as bw11jd said,ebay are as much use as a choclate fire guard,they are saying basically take the refund and dont use them again,ebay are not enforcing the legal binding contract,that the seller should send the item,however i suppose i have not lost any money,so its not that bad,but when i sell models,and through me being lazy and not properly checking postage charges sometimes,i have lost out at times,but its my fault and would never dream of asking for the money to make up the difference,once i undercharged £15.00 on sending a combine to the rep of ireland,but my fault,but there you go,never mind