Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

42 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Won't be buying that one to pass on to get chopped up then. :D Good grief! :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

I had my eye on its progress .. Not that I was after it !!... But holy**it !! I think I bought my one for under 30 quid a few years back & still have it boxed . The winning bidder is new to Ebay yes..But he battled a bidder with a rating of 441 up to £285 .. & there was 7 + bidders battling for it up to £120..   

Edited by justy 46

40 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Claas-AXOS-330-TRACTOR-WITH-CHARGER-FL100/252678229132?epid=1107752421&hash=item3ad4cbcc8c:g:bxUAAOSwo4pYSqim

Is that about par for this model these days?  Can't seem to find it with any UK sellers anymore.

I would have said that is quite a good price for a Schuco model, they tend to be more expensive than almost every other maker

5 hours ago, catkom3 said:

I'm hoping Claas have a few left over next weekend... That said, in reality I would prefer a Commandor 228 on wheels really! 

/malc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I see another MF3080 went for £310 yesterday......................Why???    I don't remember it being a limited edition.

If UH have any sense they will re release it with the curved top exhaust stack as a 3095,   that was my fav model from the 3000s and sold really well around these parts:)

I don't see the 690 being worth that much Paul, maybe the 590 might do better and the 390/ 398 could do well as these were very popular tractors with many still used on farms today.

I see the Schuco JD 7810s fetch good money on single wheels,  I sold one recently with a few minor mods, reg plate ,front link arm for £132 having bought it as a last off the shelf model for £60 in October:).......................I think the 4755s are harder too find now so they could well go the way of Wikings 6930/ 7430s and start making £150 plus next year.

17 hours ago, bluegreen said:

I see another MF3080 went for £310 yesterday......................Why???    I don't remember it being a limited edition.

If UH have any sense they will re release it with the curved top exhaust stack as a 3095,   that was my fav model from the 3000s and sold really well around these parts:)

we were speaking to the seller at zwolle, was up to 200 on its first day, but as he said the big issue is if the seller pays up, i know someone whos finish last weekend ,not for quite as much but and 3 days later still hadnt been paid . no idea whats driving them so high, did wonder if its down to the grassmen dvds, all wanting a donkey version maybe ??

10 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

we were speaking to the seller at zwolle, was up to 200 on its first day, but as he said the big issue is if the seller pays up, i know someone whos finish last weekend ,not for quite as much but and 3 days later still hadnt been paid . no idea whats driving them so high, did wonder if its down to the grassmen dvds, all wanting a donkey version maybe ??

id second the theory on the 3080s being wanted for grassmen spec 3120s as any grassmen spec 3650s sell like hotcakes when i have them at a show

36 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

I don't see the 690 being worth that much Paul, maybe the 590 might do better and the 390/ 398 could do well as these were very popular tractors with many still used on farms today.

I see the Schuco JD 7810s fetch good money on single wheels,  I sold one recently with a few minor mods, reg plate ,front link arm for £132 having bought it as a last off the shelf model for £60 in October:).......................I think the 4755s are harder too find now so they could well go the way of Wikings 6930/ 7430s and start making £150 plus next year.

the reason I say the 690 Phil is they seem difficult to get hold of now,none on uk ebay at the moment