Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

14 hours ago, mrbritains said:

it was on table nr 15 or 16 in the main hall

I only had a quick look around early on the sunday morning as we was really busy on the stall all day Saturday and allow it was a bit slower on the sunday you still need to keep your eyes on the table so that's why I missed them this year    

On 13-12-2017 at 6:42 AM, smithy said:

I did not see them this year at Zwolle but in 2015 and 2016 there was a set for sale which included the red one the price was 1500 EUR but he told me he would accept 1200 EUR 

For a full set of 5, that would be acceptable. I still only have the green Valmet here, and am always on the lookout for the rest, but I also know my limits. :D 

• Like 3

On ‎14‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 9:20 AM, mrbritains said:

Yes I have seen these before, but I know this seller is really looking for a sturdy bid, and more important, there are no boxes with them.

10 minutes ago, smithy said:

20171216_195351.jpg

Huh ... I know off the orange one on the left, but what can you tell me about the orange/black one on the right? Was this also done by Niels?

10 minutes ago, Hajo said:

Yes I have seen these before, but I know this seller is really looking for a sturdy bid, and more important, there are no boxes with them.

Huh ... I know off the orange one on the left, but what can you tell me about the orange/black one on the right? Was this also done by Niels?

Don't know nothing about them I bought them both of somebody when I was at the Chartres show a few years ago , don't know the stall holder but it was not Niels that I bought them off

12 hours ago, Hajo said:

It seems  2 times the same tractor, the other with a regular black Valmet cab....

On 02/12/2017 at 4:07 PM, robbo said:

The one that I had on ebay sold for around half of that on 20th November but the buyer still hasn't paid despite me opening an unpaid item with Ebay.

I will tell you what is happening,, there are one or two out there constantly emailing me for these models 3080 masseys 6930 WIKING John deers then these people at bidding them up on eBay but they are never paid for ,, this then make everyone talk about these models thinking this is what they are worth,,, then genuine people  get there’s from out the woodwork and put there’s on eBay and they don’t make anything like that sort of money ,,or if they do they are again not paid for ,,,£300 £400 , these dodgy guys are then buying them  if they Finnish cheep enough or selling there own making the models look as if they are worth more ,, hard to explain but it is some sort of scam ,,,, I wish we could make a list of all the eBay user names that are messers of con artist because when I talk to other traders and my customers that sell models the same names come up all the time and the same MO ,,, 

Edited by convo
Spelling
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, convo said:

I will tell you what is happening,, there are one or two out there constantly emailing me for these models 3080 masseys 6930 WIKING John deers then these people at bidding them up on eBay but they are never paid for ,, this then make everyone talk about these models thinking this is what they are worth,,, then genuine people  get there’s from out the woodwork and put there’s on eBay and they don’t make anything like that sort of money ,,or if they do they are again not paid for ,,,£300 £400 , these dodgy guys are then buying them  if they Finnish cheep enough or selling there own making the models look as if they are worth more ,, hard to explain but it is some sort of scam ,,,, I wish we could make a list of all the eBay user names that are messers of con artist because when I talk to other traders and my customers that sell models the same names come up all the time and the same MO ,,, 

name the bleeders convo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TODAY ONLY FROM 12pm to 6pm

From now until 6pm tonight you'll be able to get 20% off anything on the site, up to a maximum discount of £75 with the code PNY2018.

With the coupon limited to just one use per customer, you'll have to choose wisely. 

FInd something you want that is over £20, add the code PNY2018 in the 'APPLY VOUCHER' box and you will get 20% off

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Barry said:

TODAY ONLY FROM 12pm to 6pm

From now until 6pm tonight you'll be able to get 20% off anything on the site, up to a maximum discount of £75 with the code PNY2018.

With the coupon limited to just one use per customer, you'll have to choose wisely. 

FInd something you want that is over £20, add the code PNY2018 in the 'APPLY VOUCHER' box and you will get 20% off

Cheers Baz,just ordered something

had weirdly just ordered using that code after a email i got , lucky i came home early, just bouht the dyson air purifying fan ,was already down to 249 via dyson outlet,brand new with full guarantee , and that took it down to under 200, not bad considering they are 349 in most shops and not in any sales 

I bought one of these in a similar condition just before Christmas for £4.99 as a buy it now, quite happy with my purchase now (and I have got two of them as well)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yaxon-1980s-SAME-Galaxy-170-Tractor-1-43-Boxed/122884865463?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&autorefresh=true

• 3 weeks later...