Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

7 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Yes I see that but not bad man himself I got few nice bits off him 

sadly cyril if its who i think it is, you will have paid over the odds for them, hes openly admitted his mates bid his lots up for him ,have screen shots of the conversation via messanger  from him before he realised what he had confessed and blocked/ deleted it his end. not the sharpest tool in the box :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

sadly cyril if its who i think it is, you will have paid over the odds for them, hes openly admitted his mates bid his lots up for him ,have screen shots of the conversation via messanger  from him before he realised what he had confessed and blocked/ deleted it his end. not the sharpest tool in the box :D

Yes I know what you meet Mr White ?? 

And no I did not pay much as I know him and what he does ha 

On 12/9/2018 at 12:15 AM, trigger82 said:

Seller had it relisted twice I saw, price has gone done from £350 to £150 now. Still a bit steep seen the condition of the box.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:31 PM, Tractorman810 said:

I hope it was no one on here who paid the money!!  In the last few days there have been several come on to Ebay!!  One listing says 1 of 2000, I didn't think there were that many..?

4 minutes ago, AndyB said:

I hope it was no one on here who paid the money!!  In the last few days there have been several come on to Ebay!!  One listing says 1 of 2000, I didn't think there were that many..?

theres been a fair few appearing since before xmas, and a fair few at buy now 300 odd quid, which is still steep, but a bit more acceptable maybe?? the prices seem to range big time as some still seem to be at a buy now of 600 quid ,i guess it depends on how mad a jcb collector you are 

no ,they didnt pull them,they were meant to be special dealerships and customers only, not a general release, however it seems a good few made it out before jcb  stopped them, i know of a few people that managed to pick one or more up, if i know 5 then more will be out there 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, trigger82 said:

For a tractor that's not accurate..it is alot of money.  But there is guys that will fork out for it.  I prefer my  Wiking 7430 & loader which is 100 times better and ACCURATE..

• Like 2

they were not easily obtainable even when first out from memory, i know my uncles dealership had issues getting them in with dealer boxes like that, the only ones they normally got were the black grey standard schuco boxes ,and they were hit and miss actually arriving , i got mine,in that dealer box,  from martyn reeves in the end, maybe thats the reason ? 

• Like 2

Ive got a slightly modified 7810 and a new 7710 in its box which arrived with bits fallen off which I still haven't gotten round to glueing back on!   Given the only difference is the 7810 decal, front links and a nicer set of front lights and these 7710s are still available I certainly wouldn't be paying multi hundreds for a 7810.

• Like 1